NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I thought Blu-Ray was region free?

Well it depends but over 95% of blu ray movies are region free. If they arent retailers tend to mention it on US and Asian websites. So start saving ;)

So has anyone got the new slim PSP yet? Is there a noticeable/worth getting difference between the old and the new one?

Yeah i do. Its just nicer. Smaller, has tv output and afew tweaks like nicer buttons. Loading is also faster. :smile:

I know what you mean, this is why im holding back getting another PS3 as the exclusive list is pretty thin at the moment. I think theres only MGS4 that is SUPPOSED to be out early in the year ( last I heard it was April-June time ) but before that its all multiplatform stuff like Burnout and DMC4.

Suprisingly its the Wii that has all the stuff I want early next year with titles such as NiGHTS, Ghost Squad, Zack and Wiki ( all 3 of them the same day apparently! ) Battalion Wars 2, Geometry Wars, No More Heroes and Harvest Moon....think thats it :) All of them are due by the end of Feb aswell!

Oh and Dragonball Budokai Tenkanichi (sp? ) 3 aswell. Just seen Geo Wars is out the same day as them other 3 aswell. Wallet may cry :shakehead

I'm on youtube!

My singstar video has been posted Youtube now and still is one of the top rated on Singstar Online! I'm really thrilled! Thanks to EWollan for posting it! :D

Check me out, i'm singing 'over my head' by The Fray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDjqL1-pHJY

: peace:

Lol, that was good!

Can someone tell me to buy a PS3 please? I want a Blu-Ray player and I can get one for £269 in the form of a PS3. But I don't really care about any of the games on PS3. Not sure if it's worth paying all that money for just a Blu Ray player.

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH can't decide.

Lol, that was good!

Can someone tell me to buy a PS3 please? I want a Blu-Ray player and I can get one for £269 in the form of a PS3. But I don't really care about any of the games on PS3. Not sure if it's worth paying all that money for just a Blu Ray player.

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH can't decide.

Go for it, it's one of the best Blu Ray players and it has 4-5 really good exclsuive games.

Go for it, it's one of the best Blu Ray players and it has 4-5 really good exclsuive games.

Yeah I have basically said what Caris has in my PM I just sent you.

For £269 you cant go wrong if its just the Blu-Ray you are after but like I said in the PM if you get a PS3 just for this at least you have the option of playing some games on it when a title that interests you does come along.

Right getting a 40GB one. Told my dad to buy me Pirates of the Caribbean 3 on Blu Ray which forced me into getting one. Really is a good deal. I can get a Blu Ray player for £290 or a PS3 with a Blu Ray player for £270. Doesn't make sense to me. Who would go for just the stand alone player?

Right done it, ordered one. Bought Ratchet and Clank for it as well as I'd feel wrong owning a games console with no games.

Bought a blu ray remote and a selection of blu ray films for it. I think I'll stick with Xbox 360 for multiformat games just for the fact that most people on here will use Live.

No idea what games I'm ever going to get for it. Probably Little Big Planet, and possibly God of War 3 if I ever get around to finishing the 1st and buying the 2nd. Might buy Flow as well if it's not too much.

Is there a PS3 Loco Roco in development?

There's a free downloadable Loco Roco "interactive screensaver" on the PSN that should keep you happy until they get round to giving us a full game.

GamerTV just finished their UT3 review, whilst changing their score system from out of 5 to out of 10. It got 8, only caught half....but now DMC4 preview

I was over at GT forums and a guy posted this Killzone 2 vid. Its pretty old but myself and many others hadnt seen it before. Here it is for those who alos aint seen it.

I seriously cant wait for this game, looks awesome. Anyone know if its likely to have 4 player online co-op?

Oh my god, that video was unreal. To be honest i had doubt's if all the footage we have seen was really in-game or not but that proves it.

Yeah needed to figure out what I wanted to trade in. Got rid of my DS as I finished Zelda last night and got rid of a few Wii games. Managed to get the PS3 for £30 with Ratchet and Clank and Star Wars Lego at GAME. I would have got it for free if I had used my points that I had saved on my card.

I then walked over to Gamestation traded in Star Wars Lego and got Uncharted. I then drove home and ordered Heavenly Sword and now im just debating whether to get Unreal or not.

PS3 for £30, cant go wrong :)

Sweet my Dualshock3 just came in the post. Gotta wait till Christmas to use it though :(

Dear customer,

I want to update you the news of the stock availability. I preordered stock from my suppliers 1 month ago. They told me the stock would arrive Hong Kong today (17 Dec), however, all stocks from US were delayed and confirm to arrive on 19 Dec.

If I ship the game on 18 Dec, I am sure the game could arrive before 24 Dec. If I ship the game on 19 Dec, I cannot guarantee and it might arrive on 24 Dec or 27 Dec. Although my previous Express Mail shipped from 12 Dec arrive on 14 Dec and it only need 3 to 4 days, I do not want to take the risk.

So I want to ask you if you like me to ship the game by EXPRESS on 19 Dec? It might arrive on 21 Dec, 24 Dec or 27 Dec.

Or I would ship the game by Signed Registered Airmail instead of Express. The delivery time would be 7 to 10 working days. For this, I would refund GBP 10.00 pounds to you.

Finally if you want to cancel the transaction, I would refund full payment to you.

Please reply to me your idea.

FUCK THAT SHIT. Damn these ebay sellers

How is it! :o

Welcome to the Playstation discussion thread. Please use this thread for discussion relating to Sony's Playstation 3 (PS3) console, Playstation 2 (PS2) console and Playstation Portable (PSP) Handheld.