NEurope
jayseven

Big Internet Scavenger Hunt (BISH)

I sure did! thanks for that :) I can't see the page number, though >_< Awesome bubbles :P Just going to check everyone else's have been sorted.

what is a rummikub?

Oooh if you have to ask, you might be in trouble :P

EDIT:

Ok, here's how the "standings" fare. Remember, it's not about the number of photos but the rarity.

Bluey - 15/40 (1)

Letty - 13/40 (3)

Eevilmurray - 11/40 (o)

Strider - 9/40 (2)

Moogle - 7/40 (1)

Dyson - 6/40 (1)

Ellmeister - 4/40 (2)

McPhee - 0/40 (o)

Ollie - 0/40 (o)

(poor show, lads)

Many of the players have clearly capilalised on Bluey's slowdown, the question is will they snap enough? Will they ever take a picture next to a statue? Or a pritt stick? or a monk? Who knows! Perhaps if some of the contestants go outdoors once in a while, they may notice a few more attainable objects ;)

Ok, here's how the "standings" fare. Remember, it's not about the number of photos but the rarity.

And the amount of arse kissing, don't forget that.:blank:

I have a picture of me asleep whilst one of my flatmates put his arse about 50cm away from my face. I could MSPaint your name onto his cheeks if that'd help.

I've not started yet, bit too busy. Should have a couple of pics on Monday (my next day off)

.. do your friends know what you're doing when you're taking these pictures?!

I'm afraid that cave...person is far too modern, but other than that you've got the lead now :)

I would take some more pictures.. but my camera has broken :( Sister dropped it and it went SMASH :shakehead

I will try and obtain a new camera relatively soon :) sorry!

It's ok. It's not like it's been a whole week or anything, is it? Come on guys :( Only a week to go!

Jay seeing as I can't bend my arms if I do post anymore photos can they just have my pot or something in?

Yeah, I guess you need to substitute yourself for some sort of Idol.

I must say, your two-armed-breakage has inspired me to do some more narcissistic challenges, but perhaps they're too cruel?

Yeah, I guess you need to substitute yourself for some sort of Idol.

I must say, your two-armed-breakage has inspired me to do some more narcissistic challenges, but perhaps they're too cruel?

A picture of somebody with two broken arms?

A picture of somebody with three broken bones?

It's ok. It's not like it's been a whole week or anything, is it? Come on guys :( Only a week to go!

I guess that the girls win then than the guys :sad:

n502507553_512005_7681.jpg

i also found pritt stick and someone with purple hair... but i'm waiting on the photos ^__^:heart:

ok, cool, glad someone's still playing :P Maybe the run up to xmas isn't the best period to do this? Will people be up for another game further down the line?

oh, and this game is FAR from over :P I reckon I could enter and win still, as there are between 25-30 that I can get now...