NEurope
jayseven

Big Internet Scavenger Hunt (BISH)

Darn, at this rate, we won't have a chance!

But it's worth it seeing your pictures to be honest XD

I've pmed you the images Jay. Strider should be pming you some images (unless he already has.) If any of the items in the pictures are unclear I have some pictures of the items alone for clarification.

Post 'em here boys :)

Dyson... If bluey wasn't streaking ahead as she is, I'd probably not accept that those pins on the chip class as legs... so i'll give you half points. *waggles finger* And your chav is not very chavlike! no burberry, no sovereign rings, no baseball cap... Sorry but noo.

Ok, updated the scores for moogle/strider... I'm afraid basil is clearly ginger, which is far more orange than red!

Also, remind me why you and strider are working together? :P will it be the same one of you in the picture each time?

Ah Strider you bihatch!

Why is everyone 'net-stalking my gf now?

She told us to. And we get points for doing so. :D

very good... the bluey one is... going to be picked on by EEvil, if he ever returns to the thread, but I'll have it for now.... ONCE you and moogle explain to me exactly why it is you need to be on a team together, when everyone else is working alone!

Because i only have 3 screwdrivers :P

I dunno, sounded good at the time. I'll split and send you another 5 things to find?

very good... the bluey one is... going to be picked on by EEvil, if he ever returns to the thread, but I'll have it for now.... ONCE you and moogle explain to me exactly why it is you need to be on a team together, when everyone else is working alone!

Because we love each other. And because Strider turned up at school and said "We are working as a team on Jayseven's internet scavenger hunt."

Bad joke.:indeed:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

She told us to. And we get points for doing so. :D

Haha! She didnt tell me that....

Oh and yeah she really is 9ft tall. But we work around it. :blank:

Because i only have 3 screwdrivers :P

I dunno, sounded good at the time. I'll split and send you another 5 things to find?

Aight, yeah please do that :) That means everyone will have another five images to find :P

Sorry guys but if its any consolation, I lose her in Feb/March time when she goes to Japan :/

Sorry guys but if its any consolation, I lose her in Feb/March time when she goes to Japan :/

That sucks Patrick. :(