Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Muhammad Teddy Bear

Dante

Are you SERIOUSLY worried about this country turning into an Islamic state? SERIOUSLY!!? That just sounds like typical British xenophobia aka 'White Fright'. This country will never be Islamic in our lifetimes and probably never will in the distant future.

I'm not worried about becoming an Islamic state any time soon, but would you want it to be now?

Well thats arguable.

Look at our way of life to countries like Iran, and Pakistan. Not really much of a debate.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't live in a world where everyone gets along, we live in a world where murder, rape, and terrorism is around. To stick your head in the sand, and say not all muslims are like that is being naive. We must take the appropriate measures to protect our way of life.

Holy Jesus. Isn't this whole paragraph just the perfect example of unwitting irony.

You speak of naivety, yet your comments are defined by it.

Look at our way of life to countries like Iran, and Pakistan. Not really much of a debate.

You have a point with Iran, Jesus, that place is a mess, but if you're genuinely worried about the UK turning into that kinda place ever, then you've clearly got to replace the captain of your brain ship, cause he's drunk at the wheel...seriously...are you schizophrenic?

Holy Jesus. Isn't this whole paragraph just the perfect example of unwitting irony.

You speak of naivety, yet your comments are defined by it.

Look, I already know that not all muslims are terrorists. Just look at the places where Islam is dominant though, do you want this country being influenced by crap like that?

You have a point with Iran, Jesus, that place is a mess, but if you're genuinely worried about the UK turning into that kinda place ever, then you've clearly got to replace the captain of your brain ship, cause he's drunk at the wheel...seriously...are you schizophrenic?

I'm not worried about it turning in to that sort of place right now, but who knows in the future? Labour love the minority vote, so will be letting more and more of them in, and many muslims in the UK have already admitted they want the UK to be an Islamic state, so to think they will want their own government is not that far fetched. It's not a realistic fear right now for sure, but the world changes.

Look, I already know that not all muslims are terrorists. Just look at the places where Islam is dominant though, do you want this country being influenced by crap like that?

Crap like what? Megalomaniacs in power, totalitarian oppression. I think you'll find Islam is not responsible for what you claim it is, just misguided men under the guise of religion. (Not the first, nor will it be the last time)

Put a crazy, self-absorbed man with lacking leadership skills as head of state of any country and watch it crumble to ruin, its not really about religion as its about democracy - and all major religions argue for democracy, love, peace etc. It is simply flawed man that ruins everything.

Saad, you are an incredible writer. Seriously you should write something dude; i love it.

There's nothing wrong with Islam. I have friends who are muslim and they're lovely, and this is coming from a sikh (sikh and muslims are normally like enemies). The problem is, the media and the general public seem to hear 'muslim' and think of terrorists and people who only care for themselves. Now, all the muslims i know do not care for these people at all; they actually look down on them.

Now, I'm a sikh and we have a good reputation, but if a guy was to blow up the Eiffel tower in the name of Sikhism, I bet you people would go against us for no reason. Bottom line is, nothing you hear in the media is like reality; it just turns us against each other.

Now extremist; god i hate em with a passion.

That woman has a magnificent penchant for saying nothing very much at all. Islam isn't some sort of termite colony with a collective intelligence, you tit, they don't all have the same colonialist, totalitarian attitudes. Get this delusion out of your head. The problem is the uneducated, egotistical, fear mongering douchebags that arise through desperation, and the fact that people find it easier to live through the day when they can cling to some vain ideal.

As a wise man once said "In truth, there are as many religions as there are individuals."

Don't define people under a blanket term.

That woman has a magnificent penchant for saying nothing very much at all. Islam isn't some sort of termite colony with a collective intelligence, you tit, they don't all have the same colonialist, totalitarian attitudes. Get this delusion out of your head. The problem is the uneducated, egotistical, fear mongering douchebags that arise through desperation, and the fact that people find it easier to live through the day when they can cling to some vain ideal.

As a wise man once said "In truth, there are as many religions as there are individuals."

Don't define people under a blanket term.

She's trying to get muslims to wake up. Something which needs to happen. Islam is backward in it's current state, but it doesn't have to be that way. Christianity used to be just as bad, and still is in some ways, but it's no where near as bad as Islam as a whole. People are putting their head in the sand, and making excuses up for their religion, when action needs to be taken. We are exposing ourselves to this backwardness by letting it in this country.

We're going around in circles now, really, I can carry on debating you if you want, but I already understand your points, and fuck, I even agree with some of them, so what's the point?

*sigh* Give me one good reason if you really want to try, but I really don't have the time to argue this right now.

Because they choose to believe in a power beyond comprehension, one that cannot be tested and fully understood and if it could wouldn't be worth following. Therefore have faith and belief in a greater power and choose to live a certain way etc.

EDIT: and you didn't answer point number 1 (again)

Because they choose to believe in a power beyond comprehension, one that cannot be tested and fully understood and if it could wouldn't be worth following. Therefore have faith and belief in a greater power and choose to live a certain way etc.

Woops, you used emotional truths. Rookie mistake... :nono:

Jesus was telling the Yorkshire Ripper to murder those women.

By your argument, that makes him justified.

Also, in regards to the later part of your first sentence, that is a useless point the moment you apply Occam's Razor - you are saying a simple solution cannot be right, as it can be understood, which directly contradicts Occam's Razor.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!