N-Europe

Recommend me some Source games

AshMat

The iD Super Pack - One of the best deals I've ever seen, (almost) all the iD games, at an amazingly low price. Check it out HERE!

Darwinia - RTS, filled with originality. Hugely under-rated.

Day of Defeat/DoD Source - The original DoD is better, but the DoD Source option is there if you'd prefer it

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - I think it's brilliant. Sure, it has some glitches, but I still enjoyed it.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary - I don't usually like the TR games, but this one's fantastic!

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - I've heard loads of great stuff about this, although it's said to be quite glitchy. I'll be getting it soon though.

Warhammer 40,000 Gold Edition - Lots of strategy, loads of fun

Deus Ex

Yes, yes and YES!! One of the best games ever made, buy it! Although try and skip Deus Ex: Invisible War if you can, it's a shoddy sequel. :/

And some other (non-Steam) games I can recommend, which you could probably get quite cheap now...

F.E.A.R - Brilliant game, really bloody scary!

Max Payne 1 & 2 - both are amazing, although I do prefer MP1. Bullet Time ftw!

C&C: Red Alert 2 - The most silly fun you'll have with any game!

The iD Super Pack - One of the best deals I've ever seen, (almost) all the iD games, at an amazingly low price. Check it out HERE!

Darwinia - RTS, filled with originality. Hugely under-rated.

Day of Defeat/DoD Source - The original DoD is better, but the DoD Source option is there if you'd prefer it

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - I think it's brilliant. Sure, it has some glitches, but I still enjoyed it.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary - I don't usually like the TR games, but this one's fantastic!

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - I've heard loads of great stuff about this, although it's said to be quite glitchy. I'll be getting it soon though.

Warhammer 40,000 Gold Edition - Lots of strategy, loads of fun

Yes, yes and YES!! One of the best games ever made, buy it! Although try and skip Deus Ex: Invisible War if you can, it's a shoddy sequel. :/

And some other (non-Steam) games I can recommend, which you could probably get quite cheap now...

F.E.A.R - Brilliant game, really bloody scary!

Max Payne 1 & 2 - both are amazing, although I do prefer MP1. Bullet Time ftw!

C&C: Red Alert 2 - The most silly fun you'll have with any game!

Thanks for the list, i o already have (and compelted several times eacgh) Max Payne 1 and 2 though.

I have tomb Raider: Anniversary too (came with my PC for free). Cheers guys.

(also, i used to have Goldeneye source, Garry's mod, and a few other source mods)

There are way too many good games on Steam, i have alot of games such as the W40K series, Deus Ex, Max Payne etc. that have already been said too!

Hense my Steam list...

captureui9.jpg

Darwinia - RTS, filled with originality. Hugely over-rated.

I just couldn't stand that game. I love Introversion, I bought Defcon from them, and have played Uplink to death, but I cannot understand the Darwinia hype. It wasn't that much fun.

Oh, and buy GMod 10 now.