N-Europe

NEW NoE Site is up!

Link83

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your right, they have it on hold till the one year anniversary, but still it's really bad planning/marketing especially with it getting close to xmas! They should of built the new site offline and only took the old one down today/yesterday to publish the new one ready for tomorrow...

But then again this is NoE we are talking about lol

What did the e-mail say? It was nearly done upgrading it?

It said Our new website is nearly here... Our preparations for a complete website relaunch are in their final stages. We thank you for your patience, and hope to welcome you soon to our new online home! and its got a image of a Club Nintendo hat in it and the image of the teaser site.

I so bummed that they haven't done the christmas calender game thing this year, I loved the adventures of snow-boy or whatever it was.

Good times =D

It was called "Snowdrift Land" I've still got a folder with all the downloadable files you earned for completing each Level, and the Bonus folder for collecting all the snowflakes. :)

It was called "Snowdrift Land" I've still got a folder with all the downloadable files you earned for completing each Level, and the Bonus folder for collecting all the snowflakes. :)

Wooo =]

I had to format my harddrive shortly after that so i lost them all =[

That really did get me in the christmas mood and all the little retro jingles...

Damn I want to play it =[