NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

Satan's up, 666 stars.

Festive seeing as Satan is an anagram of Santa. By him at get your photo taken sitting on his knee.

You have to save her from Bowser first though.

Actually, no, because I bought Bowser for 3000 points. Don't ask me.

Actually, no, because I bought Bowser for 3000 points. Don't ask me.

Wait, this is getting complicated. Who gets to make sweet love to Ms Johannson now?

I bought Matt Bellamy.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo give him back you fiend.

Oh wow, I'm a bit late to the party.. It seems they already ran out of "bad jokes" for 5 starpoints a piece :indeed: .

Oh wow, I'm a bit late to the party.. It seems they already ran out of "bad jokes" for 5 starpoints a piece :indeed: .

It seems you got the last one.

The joke got old like yesterday guys :p

Agreed.

Most of you guys just got no wit. And stars can't buy that.

I just bought Christmas for 3500 stars. I can't wait until it arrives! What's the delivery like on these items?

24 days would be perfect.

It seems you got the last one.

It's why I almost refrained from posting (as I should have), but I simply couldn't resist ;). Anyway, maybe people can get back on-topic.

Agreed.

Most of you guys just got no wit. And stars can't buy that.

They can now, 1337 stars. ;)

They can now, 1337 stars. ;)

Hahah,smooth Mr Tellyn.

But the site should really be up soon now though :heh:

I really don't hope that the more that we anticipate about the new site, the more disappointed we will be when it is fully relaunched. But alas, disappointment is only 10 stars on the catalogue.

What makes me laugh is people come in here and act as though we should all be serious about NOE, there one big joke anyway.

Whats there too talk about? The site when under construction over a week ago, America got there new site in two days and we're still waiting...nothing new i say.

The site will be up god knows, nothing new will be in the stars catalogue and the stars/points conversion will happen next year.

I so want to eat humble pie, but this is NOE we're talking about.

What makes me laugh is people come in here and act as though we should all be serious about NOE, there one big joke anyway.

Whats there too talk about? The site when under construction over a week ago, America got there new site in two days and we're still waiting...nothing new i say.

The site will be up god knows, nothing new will be in the stars catalogue and the stars/points conversion will happen next year.

I so want to eat humble pie, but this is NOE we're talking about.

It's just because I bought NOE's common sense and working ability for 500 stars.

It's just because I bought NOE's common sense and working ability for 500 stars.

Whats with the two zero's on the end? :laughing:

Well there's the time zone difference, it's evening in Australia now, or early morning, which is about the time the site shut for us. Expect it later today I say.

Well there's the time zone difference, it's evening in Australia now, or early morning, which is about the time the site shut for us. Expect it later today I say.

Yea same here. Anyone remember what time it originally shut down at? 5,6?

Australia getting it before us is fine, they often treated like Europe. So, good for them, hows the Aussie site looking?

This is getting a bit tedious now, I waited all week thinking "ok up on Sunday" got to today and it is now 21:30 and it still isn't up and running, it best be up tomorrow.

I was expecting to up in the evening at about 6/7 but apparently not. Was expecting to get launched today since Australlias did.

I would say tomorrow is the latest but I just thought it would be up today. There's still time :heh: