N-Europe

X Box Live- Virtua Fighter 5

Dan_Dare

this game kicks ass

it's a shame that the online mode is a sack of nob in many, many ways- Which cockface thought it'd be cool to make it so you can't change character while in game? also, the only mode is 1v1 so you can't have stuff like ladder games or winner stays on etc.

considering that all this stuff was in DOA + more, it feels ridiculously archaic.

least the games are good- Bard can testify to some good fisticuffs last night

Yeah man, sorry if you were expecting me to be good...Akira is unbelievably difficult to use...amazing, amazing game though, it's the most well designed 3D fighter I can think of.

Up for a few fights sometime in the near future when I get to grips with the game properly?

This game is great and i really enjoy it! but what a difference it makes when you watch people who can actually play the game fight, it takes the game to a whole new level and must be extremely fun for those who are good at it. :D

Like The Bard and Dan Dare, either of you could take me down with one move.. I'm that bad. :)

Yeah man, sorry if you were expecting me to be good...Akira is unbelievably difficult to use...amazing, amazing game though, it's the most well designed 3D fighter I can think of.

Up for a few fights sometime in the near future when I get to grips with the game properly?

fo shizzle :)

I use Pai.

Shes an incredibly quick fighter with a great set of moves. I'm probably extremely rusty, not played it in like a month.

We should try set a few games up. Dan, feel free to add me btw.

• 4 weeks later...