NEurope
Guest Stefkov

Guitar Hero 3

I found the buttons real.. mm.. can't think of the word. Clicky? Erm, har to say, they stick out more than the GH2's buttons, and in general it jsut didn't seem as responsive.

I found the buttons real.. mm.. can't think of the word. Clicky? Erm, har to say, they stick out more than the GH2's buttons, and in general it jsut didn't seem as responsive.

The only difficult thing that had me confused was the strumming bar, as it was a wee bit strange getting used to that. The buttons on the whole seemed alright to me, but maybe it is easier on the older guitars? Hmm, I didn't have a problem with that.

I like the shape of the guitar itself, but I can imagine people having a problem with it if they like to sit down and play away (like they'd sit down and play with an accoustic, for example).

I play sitting down, no problems here. Hopefully have a GHII guitar soon to compare it to

I play sitting down, no problems here. Hopefully have a GHII guitar soon to compare it to

Have you got the Wii version? Cos it can be quite awkward when you're sitting down to activate the Star Power (by tilting it up). Plus I don't think the shape of the guitar itself makes it all that easy to hold when sitting down. I found it a wee bit difficult to at first.

The shape at the bottom of the guitar is awkward after playing with the original guitar, as it fit more snugly when you held it whilst sitting down. But it was thinner in comparison to the new guitar, which made it feel a bit flimsy at times.

Plus, it was wired :P

It's personal preference, really. I like them both. Don't like the look of the 360 GH2 guitar though, that just looks uncomfortable.

I do prefer the GHIII guitar. It did take a little getting used to at first, but I got back in the groove in no time at all.

The buttons are less clicky and loud on the new one, and it feels much better to play. The old one was great, but I don't particularly fancy going back to it.

In other news, I'm going to get GH2 for 360. So I can get the achievements and maybe another guitar.

I can't get past Metallica - One on Hard, its sooooo easy, then the solo comes and smacks my arse so damn hard!

________

GASTON CHEVROLET

Edited by fex

Got teh "200k on Cult of Personality without Star Power" achievement today!

Beat that, motherlickers! :grin:

Got it ;)

In other news, me and Stefkov played 'Hit me with your best shot,' 3 times in a row, and it was lol.

Got it ;)

In other news, me and Stefkov played 'Hit me with your best shot,' 3 times in a row, and it was lol.

It was mighty max. Hit me with your best cumshot.

Oh please.

Its "hit me with your best crotch."

"FIRE AWAAAAAY!"

So dodgy :p

What songs do you struggle on Villan? :s

There are a few I haven't 5* on Expert, but the only song I bother trying to 5* is Raining Blood.

Damn you pinky, if you weren't so fucked up. We'd have taken over the world by now!

struggling on rou the devil on medium will get him thou you only get a few chances at gettin attacks on him thou gah.

....and the song sucks

struggling on rou the devil on medium will get him thou you only get a few chances at gettin attacks on him thou gah.

....and the song sucks

The Devil Went Down To Georgia? Have you heard the original?

dont think so....well cant get much wrose then the gh3 version

completed medium now :D

hard is certainly...hard

He was looking for a soul to steeeeal!

I love the song, it's fucking brilliant :D

I wish as a Wii owner I could play it outside of battle mode though :(

Milking?

Guitar Hero: Air Guitar Rocker.

Air guitar goes even lower-tech thanks to a new toy demonstrated at the ShowStoppers media event outside the Consumer Electronics Show. Licensed by Guitar Hero, the Air Guitar Rocker features a magnetic pick and belt buckle.

Video of it can be

dont think so....well cant get much wrose then the gh3 version

It can, it's a country song. It's not listenable at all!

Milking?

Guitar Hero: Air Guitar Rocker.

Air guitar goes even lower-tech thanks to a new toy demonstrated at the ShowStoppers media event outside the Consumer Electronics Show. Licensed by Guitar Hero, the Air Guitar Rocker features a magnetic pick and belt buckle.

Video of it can be

What the feck? That's not how you play 'More Than A Feeling' on air guitar!

I think Ted from Scrubs should teach him how to play it...

stuck on the kiss song on hard :(

the solo is killin me gah...can get to that part quite easy but then the solo comes in and the bar drops from rockin to dead in one foul swoop.

took me a while to do story of my life finally did it eariler was so happy when i completed that song :D