N-Europe

Silly me

Ellmeister

Hi there. Recently I deleted a lot off my computer to get some space on it, and followed a guide given out by the "guardian" (¬_¬ i know) and I think in doing so, I've accidentally deleted paint and the calculator and possibly a few others. Does anyone know how to get paint and the calculator back? :)

Thanks.

I'm on vista so I can't give you exact instructions but the basic idea is to do this:

Add or remove programs, add or remove components and there should be a section named "Entertainment" or something. Click that box, you might need to insert your XP disk.

Thanks sanchez :D Thanks for all the suggestions people, I was looking on the microsoft website and places but a friend suggested its probably on my computer still, so I then read what sanchez said and its there! Thanks a lot :D

Now to go find a way to get photoshop >_>

You mean you de-installed a legal copy of photoshop?

Well I don't have photoshop, I just thought you could get it off the web, I didn;t realise it was a full program =] I want to start making signatures and stuff since no-one on these forums have the time anymore :p

(I am obsessed with wanting to design a ghost in the shell sig atm >_<)

But yeah, the guardian was showing methods of getting rid of unnecessary stuff etc, I think I followed some without realising the full implications and must have selected to get rid of calculator and pain and other system tools off the computer. It was still there under windows components, but I couldn't select it or anything from start menu.

Thanks again people :D