NEurope
Kirkatronics

The worst song ever?

For a genuinely bad song though, Hey They Delilah. Clearly.

agreed

also

black parade by my chemical romance

agreed

also

black parade by my chemical romance

Both Deliah and B.P are lyrically well made, and good songs. I dilsike Delilah, becuase of his voice. I love MCR, and calling Black Parade a bad song is like saying the Queen is 12.

You may dislike it, but technically it is not by any means a bad song in terms of strucutre an lyrics whatever. Neither is Delilah, though it's worse, just cause it's very dull.

this thread is missing the point much! so many people grinding boring axes against chart friendly pop makes Dan Dare a sad bunny.

you're missing tracks of real fucking shit calibre here people.

I present to you!

Celine 'oh fuck my fucking EARS!' Dion's Titanic theme

- not only the theme to the number 1 contender for biggest sack of jizz to ever disgrace a projectionists reel, but a monument to saccharine stadium pop for the legions of tasteless morons the world over who wouldn't know a good taste in music if it came in to their homes at night and sexually violated their entire family and left a concise, professionally presented business card behind.

Billie 'I should have acted earlier in my career' Piper's 'Because We Want To!

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRARERRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!

Rhapsody's 'Forest of Unicorns

Italian 'epic fantasy rockers' Rhapsody discover the definition of cultural low brow, draw the line and subsequently pass far, far below it before taking a shit on decency, taste and talent in a bowl evacuation event that commentators at the time described as 'catastrophic, yet strangely compelling to watch'.

this thread is missing the point much! so many people grinding boring axes against chart friendly pop makes Dan Dare a sad bunny.

you're missing tracks of real fucking shit calibre here people.

I present to you!

Celine 'oh fuck my fucking EARS!' Dion's Titanic theme

- not only the theme to the number 1 contender for biggest sack of jizz to ever disgrace a projectionists reel, but a monument to saccharine stadium pop for the legions of tasteless morons the world over who wouldn't know a good taste in music if it came in to their homes at night and sexually violated their entire family and left a concise, professionally presented business card behind.

Billie 'I should have acted earlier in my career' Piper's 'Because We Want To!

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRARERRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!

Rhapsody's 'Forest of Unicorns

Italian 'epic fantasy rockers' Rhapsody discover the definition of cultural low brow, draw the line and subsequently pass far, far below it before taking a shit on decency, taste and talent in a bowl evacuation event that commentators at the time described as 'catastrophic, yet strangely compelling to watch'.

I might be the only person ever to really like My Heart Will Go On. I don't find her voice that annoying, but then I liek unusual voices.

I can understand Billie, though. :shakehead