Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strider Plays Neo Cortex? who is good! :D

Yes, his last post suggests that.

Can risks be taken? Half of us that are left were in the football club...

Merged doublepost

Things we could do:

1. Vote Strider or Paj as it sounds like they're both claiming to be the same person.

2. Vote the person who has the sands of time (IIRC, Giovanni stole it).

3. Leave it tonight, see if we can find out anything through the night. Noone seems to be able to kill.

4. Other?

Well you sempt not to when you asked

I know Coolnees posted before me but didn't want to edit as it's illegal :P

He (Gaggle) means that everyone knows who he is.

Looking at past records, it seems that one person we don't know fits the "losing powers a few days ago" thing - Dr Cortex

Paj mentioned losing his powers before strider did, but gave no other info that would link him to Dr Cortex. Strider gave us information that does link him to Dr Cortex.

It's hard to say, and We can't say 100% without another night.

What do people think of my options?

Cube has a good idea, I seem to recall it was Pokemon who nicked the Sands, and since Giovanni seems to be the only person with Pokemon, it follows he gave them to someone in his team.

AshMat is the one who now holds the sands.

I believe that the last reamining mafia person is Haggis, Cube narrowed it down to either Haggis or nando but i believe nando to be good as he was part of the football team (with me) and that was set up to do good! also nando is Spyro who is good :D

Haggis however was online at the time of OBJECTION! and remains suspicious to me!

i believe nando to be good as he was part of the football team (with me) and that was set up to do good! also nando is Spyro who is good :

I forgot that nando was part of the Football team with us when I posted that. The forum thing at the bottom isn't the exact best thing to go off, though.

Right, this means i have to explain myself.

I can steal from other players, i had no idea who to use it on, so i thought i'd pick a completely random player. Paj's name stuck out (hey, it's pretty unusual) so i picked him, and ended out with the ability to speed time or something. LAst night was the only time i've used it though, i wanted to keep evreyone good safe, and talk about my ideas about Strider being evil (which somebody else posted first anyway)

EDIT: Which reminds me, Paj is the Prince of Persia. Therefore good.

I believe that the last reamining mafia person is Haggis, Cube narrowed it down to either Haggis or nando but i believe nando to be good as he was part of the football team (with me) and that was set up to do good! also nando is Spyro who is good :D

Haggis however was online at the time of OBJECTION! and remains suspicious to me!

I am not mafia! I was NOT online at that time (though, to be fair to coolness I had just gone offline)

Paj and Strider both seemed to claim to be the same character, so one is lying surely? Also, I, unlike strider (I think) voted for thunderer to be lynched.

Well i think i can prove i'm Cortex.

Ashmat, did you recieve any tips about Gizmo by any chance? (Quite a while ago)

I did, but i didn't think i could talk about it.

One day, i was mind controlled to vote for gizmo, but only if i posted, the day ended soon afterward anyway so i didn't have to force vote him..

Right, this means i have to explain myself.

I can steal from other players, i had no idea who to use it on, so i thought i'd pick a completely random player.

That makes sense to me.

So, Strider IS Dr Neo Cortex.

Paj and Strider both seemed to claim to be the same character, so one is lying surely?

With AshMat's info, it now suggests that both could be different characters as none specifically said who they ware. With this new information, it suggests that Strider is telling the truth.

Paj Meen Ah and Haggis are unknown.