N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since he seems to have proven his credentials that leaves Paj and Haggis, one being Cortex but presumably powerless, the other evidentially Miles Edgeworth.

Don't forget Strider. Also, I know that there is another good character on top of those two.

I'm confused about all this talk about a football match. I must have missed that part the thread. Anyways, gaggle are you sure that it was thunderer that killed Tellyn?

He can see who targets a certain person.

A refresher: I can follow people to see who targets them. Last night I followed Tellyn, and only Thunderer targeted him. Tellyn is now dead. Thunderer is clearly the evil Pokemon Master, the most prolific killer in the whole game.

Lynch the Pokemon Master. Save the Mushroom Kingdom.

Don't forget Strider. Also, I know that there is another good character on top of those two.

Good point. I'm still certain if we lynch Thunderer we've got them by the balls.

Oh, and Gaggle.

There was a delay (probably a postal strike). But I have it now.

Good. I'm sure you'll know what you may need to do with it.

A majority has been reached.

Day 13 is now over

The mafia don was finally busted. He couldn't fight the rest of the heroes alone.

"Good luck trying to find a way home" he said to them.

Lara Croft didn't have time for small talk. Turning her head away, she shot Giovanni in the head.

thunderer is dead. He was Giovanni, the leader of the villains, the man who had accidentally caused everyone to be transported to Mushroom Kingdom.

The leader was dead, but still some of the heroes were in danger.

There are 8 players remaining. 5 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Haggis

Paj Meen Ah

Strider

Night 13 begins now

Night 13 is now over

A man wearing a cap and bag was about to use the sands of time to bring day early, but he heard a sweet melody, and fell softly to sleep. It didn't matter either way, as a few minutes later the sun rose on it's own accord.

There are 8 players remaining. 5 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Haggis

Paj Meen Ah

Strider

Day 14 begins now

I didn't vote yesterday because i wasn't here... or i forgot to look at the thread.

I'm not the main suspect here. Yes i didn't vote yesterday and i havn't posted much (As i know no information) but i'm not killing anyone.

I did used to have powers, but since about 3 nights ago my device broke and i can't use it now :(

I did work with Eenuh though.

I did used to have powers, but since about 3 nights ago my device broke and i can't use it now :(

I did work with Eenuh though.

Hmm....so you used to be evil, then? Paj also claims to have lost his power days ago - that night seems to be the only one that fit. Paj voted, but with one vote needed and Coolness and you yet to visit and vote, it's slightly possible that he voted to save himself. I couldn't say, though.

Is that who you targeted last night?

I have no idea if the person with the sands of time is evil or not. But it wasn't Strider.