N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise for lynching you, but we needed to take a risk. Too many heroes had died, and the evidence was against you as you were picking off random people with someone else who you knew had the power to kill.

And whilst we're at it, anyone actually noticed that McMad has the power to kill?

Well....what abilities do you have?

Thanks for the backup Ashmat and Gaggle.

And in regards to who's evil, I've come up with a list of suspects. I'm sorry to accuse some people who may not be evil, but I'm including people we don't know a lot about.

/ nando / - Don't know much about him.

AshMat - He's said that I'm innocent, I see no reason for him to do that if he's evil.

Coolness Bears - He's been proven good.

Cube - I'm under the impression that he is indeed good, he's only dug up real evidence and hasn't tried to point the finger at any randomers like evil doers sometimes do.

Gaggle64 - Proven good.

Haggis - Don't know much about him.

McMad - Has the power to kill, yet can't post. I suspect him of being one of the big two, either Giovanni or Bowser, who conduct things behind the scenes (PMs).

mr-paul - Don't know much about him.

Paj Meen Ah - Dyson was Ganondorf, and he tried to lynch Paj. If Paj was evil, why would Dyson do this?

Shino - Don't know much about him.

Strider - Don't know much about him, but I think he's Neo Cortex...

Tellyn - I'M GOOD! :heh:

thunderer - Don't know much about him.

We have a 1/3 chance of picking out Bowser or Giovanni from this list.

Feel free to clear yourself or contribute to evidence.

Okaay, to clear my name as one of Tellyn's potential suspects.

I can't tell you who I am, because that might put me at risk of being targeted, but my character works towards justice for all. I do have a double vote, and my special power, which I haven't used yet, cos I haven't felt the need to, I feel will be quite useful later on in the game when it is very intense, as it can help a lot in lynching bad guys.

Is that evidence enough that I am good?

Okaay, to clear my name as one of Tellyn's potential suspects.

I can't tell you who I am, because that might put me at risk of being targeted, but my character works towards justice for all. I do have a double vote, and my special power, which I haven't used yet, cos I haven't felt the need to, I feel will be quite useful later on in the game when it is very intense, as it can help a lot in lynching bad guys.

Is that evidence enough that I am good?

Justice for all? Are you Phoenix Wright? :heh: