NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #3 Sign-ups / Theme suggestion

Jack Skellington as in nightmare before christmas?

He was in Kingdom Hearts 1. Playable even

Jack Skellington didn't make his debut in a video game, he was in a movie first, therefore he won't be featuring in this game.

Also, the roles are distributed randomly, so saying that doesn't make any difference.

Well yeah, I was only saying it would be cool- it wasn't a demand. I hope you don't "randomly" bestow upon me some hateful role now.

As for Jack Skellington, as well as the Kingdom Hearts games, there's atleast one PS2 NBC game and theres one on GBA too. I know he came from a film... the first ever stop motion film at that. There'll be no James Bonds in this then.

Why wouldn't you want to be Samus though? She's an ass kicking intergalactic super-warrior who still finds time to properly rinse and condition.

Jack Skellington isn't really a video game character is he? That's like saying Superman, Naruto or even Wayne Rooney is a video game character. Just being in a game would leave the list way too broad surely. Plus you're hardly likely to be assigned the character you so desperately want to appear, anyway. Requesting a character would take away a massive appeal of the game.

Please let me in.

God I hope i'm not too late. I have no bloody idea what's going on but I know i'm excited. I keep missing the sign up for this and it seems like a bloody laugh. Right, off to read the rules.