N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 2 - New Recruits Needed!

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't log on at the moment (it's blocked at work - except between 12 and 2) but I think there are only three players that never really log on - Stefkov, Ashmat and someone else that I can't remember. Plus, Ramar has given up?

Shame really as it's a good laugh when you get into it. I think a couple of the new recruits have enjoyed it as well. Everyone pimp it to your forum buds.

There are two teams waiting to join (don't know who they are on the forum but they're on a waiting list in my league admin bit!) so we may only need one more if they waiter people are still interested.

Well it didn't matter either way did it?

From 1st to 3rd >_<

lol lol I was only joshing man.

Hmm those bad results for me early on I think have lost me the championship. Basically have to go all out attack and try and win with massive victories to beat Cube. Im gonna be the maywhether to your hatton gaggle and try and destroy your dreams! lol

Anyway close finish in both leagues. Dont give up Twozzok give Cube a bloody nose and do me a massive favour!

Wow just about keeping the dream alive lol between me and cubed now need him to drop one point and me to win all my games as his goal difference is to good. I thought you were gaurenteed to go up threezok your gonna have to watch yourself now!

And lol at higher division odwin back to take the title.

Another win. It's still equal points between me and Haden.

I've got Threezok and The Sixty-Fourthers now. Hard end to the season.

I thought you were gaurenteed to go up threezok your gonna have to watch yourself now!

If I beat Threezok and Gaggle beat Gooners, it'll come down to the very last match.

Holy fucking shit, I lost against Gooners. I thought that was a certain win :o

I got my only goal in the first minute of the match, how incredibly dissapointing

EDIT: Fucking ref. Disallowed a goal for 'doubtful offside'. Piece of shit ¬_¬

And my best forward has a red card :(

Holy fucking shit, I lost against Gooners. I thought that was a certain win :o

I got my only goal in the first minute of the match, how incredibly dissapointing

EDIT: Fucking ref. Disallowed a goal for 'doubtful offside'. Piece of shit ¬_¬

lol lol you have done well this season keep your head up you should repay me by getting a point against Cube as I kept 64thers at bay!

Sierously though whichever one of you goes up you have both done well.

There's something vaguely dissapointing about loosing 2-1. I don't know why, almost seems worse then an absolute drubbing. Crap match in general though. An own goal on each side? Pfft.

Assuming the next round goes by the books, as Cube mentions above, it's going to be a pretty intense final round between the two leaders facing me and Creamola - the two best non-qualifying teams. Both away too. This could be won on goal difference.

There's something vaguely dissapointing about loosing 2-1. I don't know why, almost seems worse then an absolute drubbing. Crap match in general though. An own goal on each side? Pfft.

Assuming the next round goes by the books, as Cube mentions above, it's going to be a pretty intense final round between the two leaders facing me and Gooners. Both away too. This could be won on goal difference.

Yeh tbh when I saw the match even though I was happy to win it seemed a pretty drab match for such an epic encounter not like the last action packed one!

If I can even get 1 point in either of these last two matches I'll be happy, and it'll be down to goal difference (I think) on wether I'm promoted or not. (Thats if Sixty-Fourthers win both matches)

If not, there's no chance of them taking my place.

Team Cubed, It's up to you to secure my place in the promotion XD

If I can even get 1 point in either of these last two matches I'll be happy, and it'll be down to goal difference (I think) on wether I'm promoted or not. (Thats if Sixty-Fourthers win both matches)

If not, there's no chance of them taking my place.

Team Cubed, It's up to you to secure my place in the promotion XD

No wait this isnt how it ends! Twozzok you have to save me and yourself! By beating or getting a draw against Cube cmon follow the script old chap! :D