N-Europe

How do you see yourself?

Kirkatronics

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dynastygal

Not really. Once you get used to it, it's easy. The hard part is dealing with the idiots who say stupid things to you/ask stupid questions like "where do you get your protein?".

Can't really draw myself having sex with Scarlet Johanson, Jessica Alba and Sarah Chalke on a jaccuzzi on a rooftop in Tokyo after meeting Miyamoto, Iwata and Reggie and being friends with them and them showing me all their future projects and shit. So I drew something I do everyday.

oO.gif

Not really. Once you get used to it, it's easy. The hard part is dealing with the idiots who say stupid things to you/ask stupid questions like "where do you get your protein?".

Where do you get your protein?

This isn't me taking the piss, it is actually a serious question. After all meat is a great source of protein for most people, what other food stuffs are good replacements?

Guest dynastygal

You wanna be real life GTA guy? @ hellfire

@Eddage - where do herbivores get their protein from? Sorry, I've always wanted to use that line. Anywho, the answer is in the download in my sig, or pm me...don't wanna clog up the thread.

Guest dynastygal

*raises an eyebrow*

If you cook it properly, it won't be disgusting (especially with sauce). And it can be used for lots of things.

Anyways, I'll do another paint picture....of my dream when I was a child....

Nah, tofu doesn't have egg in it. Quorn does though.

Let's see yours warandchaos (drawing)....;)

here it is :p

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/117/superterrycn5.png

superterrycn5.png

super terry lol

thats a genie lamp, and the box has infinate beer in it :D

and id like to be a bit taller, can never bee too tall....

[[[[[[[[[maybe a stupid question, but.. can vegans have beer?]]]][[[i know vegetarians cant drink guiness]]]

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!