N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, you leave me no choice...

I AM NOT FROM MAFIA... And i will not die and let you stay with less and less people

Im sorry guys, but i'l have to change the Time/Space again :\

*Taps several buttons on a hand-held device*

Sorry guys, you leave me no choice...

I AM NOT FROM MAFIA... And i will not die and let you stay with less and less people

Im sorry guys, but i'l have to change the Time/Space again :\

*Taps several buttons on a hand-held device*

Day 7 is now over.

The time mechanism had been pushed to it's limits the last time it had been used. Surely the time traveller should have been more wary? The strange man from the future who had gifted him it had told him not to abuse it's power.

So scared of being lynched, the time traveller made an error whilst inputting the data into the device. Suddenly, he was gone. He had jumped to a time before he was born by accident, and because of paradoxical error, the time/space continuum is now fucked up, and he is no longer in existance.

Maase is lost in the time stream, not really in existance, never again to return. He was The Time Traveller, a good man, only trying to save the town with his time travelling device.

Time will be fluctuating for a while, so don't expect tonight to go as planned!

There are 14 players left in the game. (8 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

jayseven

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

thunderer

The Fish

Night 8 begins now.

Night 8 is now over

Time began repairing itself after the dissapearance of the time traveller. The town had already been shaken to its foundations with all the paranormal activity that had happened, would there be more?

Again, the mind controller took control of the killer. But this time, it was much harder for him. The killer tried to resist this time, a battle of willpower ensued. The telepath only just managed to gain control of the killer's mind tonight. In the future, it would be doubtful whether he would be able to control the killer's mind.

He made the killer go out, and visit the Doctor's surgery. There was no-one else there to see the nurse be stabbed multiple times.

ReZourceman is dead. He was The Nurse, a good man, who had taken on the Doctor's job.

The mercenary had accumulated enough money. He had spent the night before last buying an armoury of weapons. Now he was equipped to seized power in the town. Eager to test out his new weapons, he targeted the first man he saw, an innocent bus driver.

The town wake in the morning to find an exploded bus, and the driver's charred body scattered amoungst the wreck.

martinist is dead. He was The Bus Driver, a good man doing his job.

There are 12 players left in the game. (7 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

jayseven

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

thunderer

The Fish

Day 8 begins now

Mcoy wants to lynch Jayseven

A few days ago Mcoy voted to lynch Haggis after acquiring evidence that he was possibly in the mafia, unfortunately Mcoy couldn't provide the evidence as there was a strange spell on the city, regardless that night Haggis was killed and was found to be a mafia member. After some careful investigation Mcoy can confirm that Jayseven is a mafia member and must be eliminated immediately.

Mcoy will get right down to business, if Jayseven is lynched and is bad that will be one less Mafia member in the city, if he is good then Mcoy will accept himself being lynched tomorrow, however if you do vote for Mcoy's choice then you'll be doing the town a favour.

Mcoy knows the town wants payback against the evil mafia after their terrible acts, an eye for an eye, and thats exactly what Mcoy intends to give them, even if it makes him a target, Mcoy wants you to do the right thing and bring peace to this town once more.

Vote: Jayseven

Mcoy... NOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it. My role is misunderstood.

Bartering doesn't work. I do believe that Mundi is the prostitute in the mafia, and I do believe another member is in the mafia but that's just because I live with him and he's been acting suspicious all the time :P

If you start seeing people coming out of the woodwork to vote for me, then you can bet that they're mafia too. There's at least 6 mafia left, so that's 6 townies. You pick me off and I GUARENTEE that there will be no tomorrow, and no night in the game. It will be over.

MUNDI. You are the prostitute. It's now or never.

Vote Mundi

I was reading back and taking stock once again of the happenings of the first two nights, so many killings.

And now Mcoy speaks too? I'd given you the benefit of the doubt all this time Mcoy even though you never speak. Why do you want to vote for jayseven? He's been doing alright from what I've noticed, if we've lynched good people so far its because we've somehow been wrong and it hasn't been down to jay. I mean, Sanchez has gotten it wrong a few times and I still trust him.

Jay, is your info on Mundi accurate!?! Things are getting badly messed up here, any remaining townies really need to lynch someone evil today.

Also when reading back I was reminded of the lie detector test. What were the results of it Moogle? Dysons dead, but I'm curious as to whether the test was right about him or not.

Vote: Mundi

(yes, I'll rethink as new info is revealed...)

Mcoy has not spoken much before because there has been no reason to, without any evidence in the previous days there was nothing to say as Mcoy didn't want to lynch those who he had no evidence against.

Mcoy was forced to only *smile* for an entire day before and before that could be explained Mcoy then suffered from the spell that meant no one could talk. Mcoy had tried to warn the town about Haggis being in the Mafia, when Haggis died overnight Mcoy kept quiet because he did not wish to attract attention while he watched the next target.

Mcoy will now reveal his role, Mcoy has the ability to watch someone for the night and see what they do, Mcoy was watching Jayseven last night as he entered the hospital and murdered rezourceman.

Mcoy has this evidence and if you just follow me for one day you will see a mafia member removed for good, if you don't then Mcoy knows this man will be free to kill again and Mcoy is sure that he will not survive the night.

Currently i have no names and most of the people i suspected are dead.

And for the love of god don´t turn this lynching into "Let´s vote for the guy that the guy above me voted"

You were with Skunky right at the beginning then, right?

As for criticising my vote, I was typing it before you had posted the stuff about you being innocent. Do you find out about people then or are you purely for distraction?