NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bluey

expo on saturday?

anybody going to the london expo this saturday?? i am ^___^

the haitian and eden from heroes are among the celebrity guests! as well as the guy who voiced vash the stampede and ichigo from bleach... hmm hmm!

http://www.londonexpo.com/

I might've been tempted, but the guest list looks somewhat lacking, Eureka and the 4400 are reasonable enough shows, but couldn't they have got some bigger names, Deanna Troi might've cut it ten years ago, but what has she done recently?

I'll be there, as mario :p

(That is, if I can find the damn place)

Also, meeting up with Demonmike. Many GTFOs will be exchanged.

awesome!! if i see a mario - i shall scream at them to GTFO...? or i might say hello... whichever feels more appropriate at the time...

if you see a girl dressed as pikachu.... yeah thats probably me... :3

come say hello! mmkae?! :yay:

Went to the last one, and the amount of sad little kids has put me off this convention for life. It's full of annoying 10-15 year olds dressed up as their favourite naruto characters, thinking they are japanese whilst offering free hugs.

I say this to those kids as a regular to convetions (usually sci-fi), "grow the fuck up!"

Some of my friends are going to this, but I'm not a huge anime fan so I'm doing something else instead.

I went to to one in may when ever it was but i haven't got a costume so i won't be going.

There was a pikagirl i threw a pokeball at last time was that you bluey?

Went with Coolness last time. Truely terrifying.

I'm pretty nerdy, but this was way out of my league. Obese women dressed as star trek characters, teens dressed as Naruto, old men playing TCGs and giant nerds galore.

To some, paradise, but for me it was all a bit scary.

Also, there wasn't really all that much there. Just loads of stuff to buy.

I might go as a spur of the moment thing. Went last year and a great time was had.

I went to to one in may when ever it was but i haven't got a costume so i won't be going.

There was a pikagirl i threw a pokeball at last time was that you bluey?

were you part of team rocket?! someone cosplaying as team rocket threw a home-made pokeball at me once, they used a penny for the white circle and it hurt like hell!!! haha. so if the pikagirl yelled at you 'cause you hurt her - yeah it was probably me :heh:

I was indeed the crazy james with the home made pokeball, you can't blame me for trying to catch you haha.

aha! ye git :P

i remember you!! you had black magnolias on!! :yay: i have a picture with you and jesse but i look totally traumatized! you guys beat me up! hehe

well - if anyone's there on sat and you see me, please feel free to say hi! i'll be the bright yellow electric mouse girl :wink:

Oh dear god >_>

Cosplay is just, unbarebly scary. Unless you're an extremely hot Japanese chick...

I hope Letty isn't raped by millions of weird otakus...

When you say the voices of Vash and Ichigo... I guess you mean their English VAs?

yeah... it says it's the same guy... look in the special guests section on the website ^_^

ohright one guy, I see :heh: well I always quite liked the Trigun dub... better than some anyway.

Not that I can make it to London for tomorrow, just curious :heh:

Apparently Letty saw Bluey, shouted her name and was ignored :o!

I went to the Expo today! I got up there by 11:30 and got in at about 12:30, I was queing for about 1 hour! I briefly saw Letty walking to get a ticket. (she didn't see me)

Then i eventually got mine and lost it so pleaded with the woman at the door and got in without my ticket. :D

I wandered around with my friends bought a few things and took pictures of the people in their costumes! who were really cool.. :)

Then i met Bluey and walked round with her for a bit. :grin:

I went to the Expo today! I got up there by 11:30 and got in at about 12:30, I was queing for about 1 hour! I briefly saw Letty walking to get a ticket. (she didn't see me)

Then i eventually got mine and lost it so pleaded with the woman at the door and got in without my ticket. :D

I wandered around with my friends bought a few things and took pictures of the people in their costumes! who were really cool.. :)

Then i met Bluey and walked round with her for a bit. :grin:

How long did it take to get the ticket and walk to enter the doorway?

How long did it take to get the ticket and walk to enter the doorway?

The queue was really long to get to the ticket booth and Letty was at the end where as i had just walked in at the back!

Once you got the ticket it was like a minute walk to the entrance of the place to go in. :D

Lol, yeah i took it from the ticket person walked up to the entrance and it had disappeared!

I must have dropped it on the floor. Silly Coolness.... :)

Sign in to follow this