NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

i'm game as well guys....wanna see how i compare with others on this forum! :)

Just wanted to let you guys know that Street Fighter 4 Fightpads are back in stock at PLAY.com!

Are those Fightpads really worth £35? That's more than I paid for the actual game. :hmm:

Just wanted to let you guys know that Street Fighter 4 Fightpads are back in stock at PLAY.com!

Hell yeah! ty for that, just ordered one. :)

Are those Fightpads really worth £35? That's more than I paid for the actual game. :hmm:

Definitely, they can be used with arcade titles too offering a lot more precision than the crap d-pad on the standard 360 pad.

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

Just over a week until I get LIVE back :D

Can't to play this again.

i wanna play some of you guys as well :)

hope you lot are better then the majority i face on it.

if ya are online and see that im on SF4 message me etc for a game :D

Is a mad catz fight pad(im not paying for a arcade stick) gonna turn me from total bobbins to the nuts? I won one game online and well have lost all my points again, lol.

And I can get to about round 3 on medium mode as well which is annoying, i try my hardest, i just have problems pulling off the super combos.

Is a mad catz fight pad(im not paying for a arcade stick) gonna turn me from total bobbins to the nuts?

No, if you suck with a 360/PS3 pad, then no amount of Sticks or Fightpads are gonna change that. What it will do though is make the learning curve that bit easier.

Haha what i meant was will it help improve me, also make combos easier to pull off, the d-pad is offle and well the analogue stick just feels like it doesn't want to work sometimes. I think i shall purchase one.

This game is the only game where I have played it and thought that I won't be able to do it. If I played it I knew the frustration would far outweigh the positive experiences, so just sold it for a profit. If you buy that arcade it you are pretty much going to have to play it extensively in order to make it worth your while.

The fightpad has VASTLY improved my game, SC. For me, fluffing the inputs (already generous) is a thing of the past so now I can concentrate on strats, not dexterity barriers.

Kicks Ass on arcade games too- Bionic Commando is hot sex on it.

360 pad is usb too so if you have any 2d games on pc it works on that. Zoom Zoom!

Thanks for the info Dan, think i'll try one then.

I like the fact it has all the buttons on the face of the pad. so i know what im hitting :P, mash mash mash.

Yeah it's good

took me about a week to get my hands used to the button placement though. It'll throw you off initially.

omg this game is starting to annoy me.....progressed through one of the different league thingybobs in championship mode and now its just way too hard.....aaaarrrrrgh!

Anyone still playing this? I've got LIVE again and would love some games tonight (around 9.30ish) if anyone is up for some.

I'm a bit rusty but hopefully after a few games I'll kick ass.

Anyone still playing this? I've got LIVE again and would love some games tonight (around 9.30ish) if anyone is up for some.

i'm game! gimme a add!

What happened to the PS3 players? When the game first came out there were aout 10-12 people on my friends list regularly playing this. Now it seems there is only me :confused:

I know there has been some AAA games out since, but still, this game is timeless.

Kewl, can't wait to try out my Viper against your Sakura........Bitch Fight!

I defeated turd head 'Seth' with ryu on medium, whats with this douche, rubbish charchter, and is it possible to escape his ultra?

Oh and add me kids

send me an add for 360, guys. always up for a game.

I defeated turd head 'Seth' with ryu on medium, whats with this douche, rubbish charchter, and is it possible to escape his ultra?

Oh and add me kids

You will all be added by me! :yay:

Dan Dare and Sexual Chocolate (LOL), add me: Goron360

I'm rusty as hell; used to be able to combo into guiles flash kick and then into his super/ultra 100% of the time but now i can barely get it. eugh.