NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maase

Maase presentation

Hi, my name is José Diogo, im 13 years old and im Portuguese

I love Nintendo, i have a Nintendo DS and i will buy soon a Nintendo Wii, im loving this forum and i've come here because of NintendoPT who's now closed and says "If you want to be in a NintendO Community, go to N-Europe"

Well, if you want other members to accept you faster (newbies tend to be unpopular), I suggest you read this, I give it my seal of approval! :heh:

Also: Ciao!

Tip: read this.

It's there for a reason.

If you're talking about "Spelling", im sorry but this is the best i can do :X

If you're talking about "Spelling", im sorry but this is the best i can do :X

No, I'm talking about you hoping to become an accepted member.

Also whats with all the New Threads for New members thing creeping in...?

Granted it's only been dynstany Girls and Maase's one.

Maybe we need a sticky for new members, Just a suggestion of course.

Oh and Welcome to N-Europe....Please Don't Feed the Dogs ;)

No, I'm talking about you hoping to become an accepted member.

Ups, soz :X

Edited

Maybe we need a sticky for new members, Just a suggestion of course.

That would turn into yet another spam-fest. On CE we had a whole board dedicated to new members, that didn't turn out too well.

That would turn into yet another spam-fest. On CE we had a whole board dedicated to new members, that didn't turn out too well.

Fair Does....Maybe it was something in the water that has resulted in a few more New Member threads than usual.

Welcome to the forums, please read the rules and guidelines and enjoy your stay.

Fair Does....Maybe it was something in the water that has resulted in a few more New Member threads than usual.

Well mine was originally a new member thread and not soley based on me, but meh.

Welcome Maase.

Tip: read this.

It's there for a reason.

As much as I'm sure he regrets not seeing that thread, he's a new member, he's Portuguese and he's only thirteen! Lay off.

Welcome, Maase! There are tons of people here from Portugal already, they'll look after you.

As much as I'm sure he regrets not seeing that thread, he's a new member, he's Portuguese and he's only thirteen! Lay off.

Welcome, Maase! There are tons of people here from Portugal already, they'll look after you.

agreed!

welcome maase enjoy your stay and watch out for the evil members.(im not one i think:))

Oh, I'm sorry, I just tried to point a newbie in the direction of a helpful post to stop him going the same way as Dynastygal and Ant (back in the day).

No I didn't :\

I just expressed opinions on things that bothered me. I've insulted and baited nobody.

Started loads of arguments.

Not to mention a completely inappropriate thread (a self-welcome one).

What, now this is just not on. I did NOT make that thread for myself, I made it for all new members to introduce themselves because there wasn't one and I thought it would be useful to get to know newbies in, and a mod decided to change the thread into one just for my introduction.

Please don't accuse me of things I clearly have not done.

No I didn't :\

I just expressed opinions on things that bothered me. I've insulted and baited nobody.

I was only joking. Please don't take me seriously, it's very rare I make an entirely serious post :p

Oh, I'm sorry, I just tried to point a newbie in the direction of a helpful post to stop him going the same way as Dynastygal and Ant (back in the day).

No worries, it just looked pretty harsh - especially since its the first post in the thread! :heh:

What, now this is just not on. I did NOT make that thread for myself, I made it for all new members to introduce themselves because there wasn't one and I thought it would be useful to get to know newbies in, and a mod decided to change the thread into one just for my introduction.

Please don't accuse me of things I clearly have not done.

Firstly: I didn't know that a mod had changed it's name.

Secondly: Your first day is a bit early to try and make what would be important threads. Also, have some common sense: if a welcome thread was practical there would already be one!

^ Alright, be calm while you still can be.

Welcome to N-Europe, Maase mate. Sorry if you can't understand me but that's just my accent. :smile:

Well it's hard to tell on the internet. Especially as I get accused of starting arguments a lot, when I clearly do not. If I wanted to argue, I'd go to Brawl Hall.

Secondly: Your first day is a bit early to try and make what would be important threads. Also, have some common sense: if a welcome thread was practical there would already be one!

Firstly, the mod stated within the thread about it. Secondly, what's oh so important about GC game suggestions, things that have slightly annoyed you and a newbie thread? I did state specifically in the thread that I couldn't find one and suggested it would be a good idea to have one. Would've also thought that people would want new members to contribute to the forum, whether it be topics or posts. Because it is members, new and old that keeps a forum going.

No common sense is needed because the majority of forums have them, and I wasn't to know why this one didn't, was I?

Please, you may be a long standing member of this forum, but there's no need to 'lecture' new members. It'll only drive them away in the end.

Also, to maase, sorry about blocking up your thread with this crap, but I feel the need to stand my ground when I'm being spoken down to.

Sign in to follow this