Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Burnout: Paradise

Choze

Yea.

These game developers aren't really the best PR people in the world. From what I've heard, only server side stuff in Warhawk was retroactive, so it may actually be impossible.

Yeah I guess so. Just for this kinda game its not the sort of thing you are likely to commit to playing another time all the way through...Still makes it a pain in the ass that they said it would be and turns out it was wrong...ah well will just have to enjoy playing bikes and see what few trophies I can achieve...

I wish there was a way to do it...like your progress in the game is tracked on the burnout site so how far you have got in the game is tracked...surely they would have some way to implement it via that?

I wish they had just said from the start. I would have held off playing it to death.

Ah well, it isn't like I could have got them anyway since I've lost the bloody disk...

Yeah same here...

Was thinking about rebuying this now it's had more updates yet it's £24 to get it on the HDD and can be found for about £15 in stores...Then again it can be sold at a later date if it's on disk and if I get a new HDD (which will happen at some point) I'd imagine I couldn't transfer it over. Which irks.

But HDD installation seems easier and surely it would run better coming from the HDD? Well, perhaps.

May just pick it up for pennies rather than get it through the PSN.

Was thinking about rebuying this now it's had more updates yet it's £24 to get it on the HDD and can be found for about £15 in stores...Then again it can be sold at a later date if it's on disk and if I get a new HDD (which will happen at some point) I'd imagine I couldn't transfer it over. Which irks.

But HDD installation seems easier and surely it would run better coming from the HDD? Well, perhaps.

May just pick it up for pennies rather than get it through the PSN.

You can just redownload all your PSN titles don't think Burnout will be any different.

Anyone up for a PS3 game on Sunday or Monday? I've only done the 3 player freeburn and timed challenges on bikes so any help would be welcome!

You can just redownload all your PSN titles don't think Burnout will be any different.

Anyone up for a PS3 game on Sunday or Monday? I've only done the 3 player freeburn and timed challenges on bikes so any help would be welcome!

I'm always up for some burnout action!

I'm always up for some burnout action!

Yep, me 2! I am still yet to use my headset in action!

how are people fixed for 2moro night? after about 5ish?

Been playing this today, got a few trophies...just annoying that won't be able to get a few of the earlier ones like getting the D license etc...

I'm in work till half 6 unfortunatly but i'm not even sure what i'm doin after work anyway. What time would u prob be online till?

Think I'll play some right now!

I can't missus has gone to bed and PS3 is in the bedroom (can't wait to get our own place and not have to have all my possessions in one room!)

anyone up for some freeburn stuff? i need to do the two player challenges...or if enough ppl abour 4 player?

I can't be bothered to restart although to be honest I probably could do what iv done pretty quickly...

Suppose i could as well to be honest but i can't be arsed, lol. There is plenty of new games release round the corner so i don't really want to be starting again on a game like this.

Which one did u get? I never got any when i downloaded the update!?

I've got like 5 of the bike ones.

Been looking through them and I can see the ones I'd have to restart for.

Might restart but move my current save to a disk drive and then move it back after I get the ones you need to restart for.

Ah well, it isn't like I could have got them anyway since I've lost the bloody disk...

Yeah same here...

x360_case_holo.jpg

Game cases... use them! for they serve their purpose well. :smile:

back on topic, is the DLC worth it? I've barely played the game but might go back to it at some point I guess. :/

x360_case_holo.jpg

Game cases... use them! for they serve their purpose well. :smile:

back on topic, is the DLC worth it? I've barely played the game but might go back to it at some point I guess. :/

It was in my Uncharted case which actually went missing but I'm still moving into my house so it wasn't that unexpected, just annoying.

Got it back now. Might have downloaded it off PSN if it were the same price as the US.

DLC is awesome but I'm still waiting for the update with the new island.