N-Europe

Mafia Game - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's strange as well. No reason for siding with voting for Strider? It's pretty simple how this works out. If it turns out that we hang Strider tonight, then at least we'll know whos in the mafia. I've got my eyes on you too Shino, you can protect Ellmeister all you want, but I'm certain you're both working together as part of the mafia.

It would be safe to assume that anyone who votes for Strider is also working for the mafia, as a collective effort to move attention away from their members.

I'll warn everyone again.

Voting for someone without a valid reason is very dangerous.

Be very wary of anyone that votes without a reason.

Mafia want anyone who isn't on their team lynched, they don't care who. They will vote the way the majority is voting.

Because I seem to be the only one willing to point the finger of obvious blame at anyone? Come on, you can tell that those guys are being suspicious of their actions. It's not like I'm blaming people for no reason here. The only reason I'm being so forward is because I certainly don't want the mafia to end up ganging up on me. It's the townsfolk versus them, and we need to stick together if we even have a chance.

I'm trying to say I'm innocent but dyson is sorta twisting whatever i say for fun as hugely serious =[

Maybe its just that shino has some real sense and is voting for someone who is actually in the mafia...

I find myself suspiciously jumping on the Ellmeister bandwagon. Oh wait... shit.

*cries* why do you all hate me so.

I'm trying to say I'm innocent but dyson is sorta twisting whatever i say for fun as hugely serious =[

Maybe its just that shino has some real sense and is voting for someone who is actually in the mafia...

*cries* why do you all hate me so.

Because someones guessing people just because they voted first.

If i was i the mafia, the politition who was found in my hous last night would be dead this morning.

TBH, both of them seem to be from the mafia, but from different gangs. Then there's some shit stirrers trying to help they're side. The reason I chose Strider instead of Ellmeister, is because this is the second time he pin-points a target for the rest of his members. Of course this is speculation, but I'm curious to see who Strider really and if he turns out to not be a mafioso then Ellmeister surely is. (Boy, am I enjoying the game)

TBH, both of them seem to be from the mafia, but from different gangs. Then there's some shit stirrers trying to help they're side. The reason I chose Strider instead of Ellmeister, is because this is the second time he pin-points a target for the rest of his members. Of course this is speculation, but I'm curious to see who Strider really and if he turns out to not be a mafioso then Ellmeister surely is. (Boy, am I enjoying the game)

Exactly my point - however, I'd like to see it done the other way around, if you're willing to do that.

The reason I chose Strider instead of Ellmeister, is because this is the second time he pin-points a target for the rest of his members.

I don't get what you meen about pin pointing a target for "my members". Why would i pin point?

I picked Welsh because what he said did seem dodgey and it obviously seems others thought the same thing (Or they just wanted someone to die). Obviously i was wrong (Sorry).

I believe you are in league with Ellmeister, the perfect cover of the split decision.

Well that was bad timing