NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game - Game Thread

Votes (6 is a majority)

Strider (4) - gaggle64, Mundi, Mr-Paul, Cube

Mundi (3) - Jayseven, Strider, MoogleViper

Which proves my innocence, if te mafia didn´t know he was one of the them how did i?

I didn´t make a lucky guess, i investigated him and saw what he could do but because i lacked evidence to connect Martinist and the mafia together i couldn´t really do anything about it.

So when i got in trouble i decided give you Martinist to show that i am really trying to help the town

You could have sacrificed him to make you seem innocent. When Chair said the mafia didn't know about him he meant from the start. You could be in the mafia and have investigated him.

How do you find out people's powers btw? Torture? Thumbscrews?

Why do you think i torture people?

Well that's one way to get information. Is that how you do it?

Somebody, please help!

Does this indicate that it's these two who are trapped in the well?

Well that's one way to get information. Is that how you do it?

No..... Why would you think that?

Does this indicate that it's these two who are trapped in the well?

I would say so.

No..... Why would you think that?

Just a thought. Why are you getting so defensive?

I like this game :D

I´m not being defensive, i´m just curious because your asking if i torture people.

Your curiosity about me is making me curious of your motives :heh:

I´m not being defensive, i´m just curious because your asking if i torture people.

Your curiosity about me is making me curious of your motives :heh:

You must admit the politition thing was quite suspicious. I noticed that it said he would die if the "owner was bad" not if the owner was in the mafia.

Can we hang someone in a well, because if one of them was armed and they had a fight, that's slightly suspicious, no?

Can we hang someone in a well, because if one of them was armed and they had a fight, that's slightly suspicious, no?

I think the whole thing with the well is that you can´t vote and be voted for.

At least we know that one of them is a baddie

You can choose to lynch people who have fallen down the hole, but remember not to fall down the hole yourself.

Also, just because they are down a hole, doesn't mean they don't have a say in who gets the lynch, its just you won't hear them when they make their decision.

well if you count the votes plus those two down the well, that leaves two players who haven't voted. Chairdriver, can you, I dunno, get onto them? I mean, this round is taking a long time...

Day 5 is over

Unable to reach a majority, the town lynched no-body.

There are 11 players surviving (6 is a majority)

Dyson

Cube

gaggle64

G1mb01a

jayseven

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Strider

Night 5 begins now

I'm really sorry that I can't be active playing this game but I don't have a stable internet connection yet which I didn't forsee when I signed up, please remove me from the game.

I'm really sorry that I can't be active playing this game but I don't have a stable internet connection yet which I didn't forsee when I signed up, please remove me from the game.

Can't really be done, because it messes up the numbers and stuff.

You'll just have to do nothing, and if you win, you win, and if you die, you die.

I'll add your vote in when there is a majority of a majority (ie. if 5 votes are needed for a lynch, and there are already 3 votes, I'll throw your vote in)

Just posting to stop automerge for Chair.

As you know, I was stuck down the hole last night, and therefore couldnt post except for the help message.

However, it helps that I now know who Dyson is.

Night 5 is over

"My daughter, you have come of age now. Since I have no son, you shall be my heir"

The room was smokey. The Prostitute stood in the background with a lit fag. The Daughter had an expressionless face.

"Here is details of your first target. I expect him dead."

The Daughter flicked through the file, which beared the name MoogleViper across the front. Without saying anything, she got up and left.

Little did she know her task would be harder than she first thought.

The Prostitute walked down the high street, her knee-high leather boots making a sound against the concrete pavement. She had spent her last few nights with the same client. She dispised him, but she was doing it under the order of her Godfather. The client had a weird fetish for bondage, which was convinient considering his house was full of torture devices.

Turning the corner she nearly bumped into a tank of a man. He gave her a look. She cursed, expecting him to want her services. She was tired. However, the man pulled out a gun and shot her multiple times.

jayseven is dead. He was The Prostitute. She could sleep with someone at night to prevent them from doing other things. She was a member of the mafia.

There are 10 players surviving (6 is a majority)

Dyson

Cube

gaggle64

G1mb01a

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Strider

Day 6 begins now

I'll vote Dyson, as he tried to kill me/push me into a hole whatever. I got a PM saying he'd fallen down the hole after trying to kill me. So, he's evil, basically.

Lynch: Dyson

How do we know you're not the evil one who was armed and that Dyson is simply a town drunk?

EDIT: Hold on, if he pushed you as you say, that means you were the one who had the gun...

VOTE: Paj Meen Ah

How do we know you're not the evil one who was armed and that Dyson is simply a town drunk?

EDIT: Hold on, if he pushed you as you say, that means you were the one who had the gun...

VOTE: Paj Meen Ah

?

I thought he pushed me? Since, y'know he was trying to kill me.

Let me go back and read the write-up. You may be correct.

The Village Idiot had got very drunk. No-one was there to notice when he fell down a 10 foot hole.

Obviously, I didn't fall, I was pushed, as we know.

In the morning, the townspeople rise to find two people fallen down the hole. There is signs of a scuffle, as both people seem to have been in a fight. There is a discarded gun lying at the top of the hole; it becomes apparent that one of the people in the hole had tried to kill the other.

We aren't told the results of the scuffle (I was drunk, so I wouldn't remember). Dyson probably is aware of the exact details though. So I didn't necessarily push him, and he didn't necesarily push me.

Doesn't really answer the worries though, just makes them more unclear. Oh well, blame that on thinking ahead from Chair. :)

I'm just saying now that Dyson is evil, and needs to be got rid of before anyone else is attacked or killed.

Who to trust....for now I'll go with Paj Meen Ah. Unless Dyson convinces me otherwise. Unless there is another suspect.

Vote: Dyson

Why would he push you down when he has a gun?

The only way i see it (based on what you said) is that he did push you, after you tried to kill him with the gun

The Daughter flicked through the file, which beared the name MoogleViper across the front. Without saying anything, she got up and left.

Well at least this proves I'm not in the mafia. But now I need to find the bitch. I've narrowed it down to a few. And seeing as I've already proved that Strider is a female...

Vote:Strider