NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game - Game Thread

Methinks Shino is getting this game confused with Cooking Mama. Either that or he is the don of soup.

Why isn't anybody else voting?

I'm really confused.

And I wish we could know what kind of powers are playing the game, we don't know if we are being conned by some kind of super power against Mundi.

I'm really confused.

And I wish we could know what kind of powers are playing the game, we don't know if we are being conned by some kind of super power against Mundi.

The whole point of the game is that you don't know anything about who other people are, or what their powers are.

If you knew what all the powers were the game would be far less fun.

Vote: Mundi

Seems suspicious that he went in to his house. It's our only lead, and the more time we spend milling about by day, the faster people die by night. We need to start knocking people out, and this seems like a good place to go next.

Man i feel kinda cornered here with no way to prove my innocence....

But before you vote on who should be lynched that there be people with roles that can make someone look like a villain.

And if that won´t convince i don´t blame ya, i have nothing except my word.

Man i feel kinda cornered here with no way to prove my innocence....

But before you vote on who should be lynched that there be people with roles that can make someone look like a villain.

And if that won´t convince i don´t blame ya, i have nothing except my word.

Try telling us what your role is. Either that or you get lynched and we find out anyway. What have you got to lose?

Well if i can survive a little longer i´ll tell you what i can too.

I can investigate people, i can find out what a person´s power is and if he´s good or bad.

so far i have investigated 2 people that are currently alive

Well if i can survive a little longer i´ll tell you what i can too.

I can investigate people, i can find out what a person´s power is and if he´s good or bad.

so far i have investigated 2 people that are currently alive

Go on...

Come on if you want to survive we need good hard evidence.

Now the problem is, are you telling the truth?

That's why we need evidence. Who has he investigated and what are their powers?

I am telling the truth.

If it can help you believe me i know someone who is a villain but i couldn´t reveal him without revealing myself

If you need further evidence that i didn´t do it.

I was out investigating and it said that he died in my house but it did not say by my hands.

Remember a couple pages back 2 people voted to lynch Stuwii for no apparent reason and now he´s dead one of the people that wanted him lynched want´s me to prove my innocence

No thats not good enough. Either you risk it and reveal all or you are going to get lynched anyway.

If you really want me to reveal who is a mobster i´ll do it then.

I investigated Martinist.

He´s a spy, he knows who is are mafia (both mafia´s) and can be recruited by them making him one of the baddies.

It would also explain in him being one of those randomly voting Stuwii

You can lynch him to confirm it, if i´m lying you can lynch me.

Me living one more day won´t change much, i´m in a position where people have a hard time believing me so i can´t really influence tomorrow

I also know one goody, i can tell you if you wan´t but only when i know a little less heat is on me

I chose him at the time because I knew he wouldn't play the game, and its about time he's gone.

And you will undoubtably are more belivable due too Stuwii reputation and not facing the world

I just got a little suspicious after investigating Martinist and seeing you two vote the same.

Lynch Martinist and i can confirm to everyone tomorrow that your not one of the baddies.

But that is only if you don´t want to be investigated?

Edit: VOTE: Martinist

Votes (7 is a majority)

Mundi (5) Moogleviper, Shino, Strider, jayseven, Dyson

Martinist (1) Mundi

I like Mundi's words here. He's right. Someone may have stitched him up...and it looks like he's really telling the truth. His story fits, too. Let's go for it.

Change vote: Martinist

Hmm.

Vote: Martinist.

I've bee nswayed by Mundi's words.