NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game - Game Thread

(Welsh_gamer why didn't you try to prove your innocence? You are innocent, and was chosen at random to lynch. Why didn't you say "hey, guys WTF?".

Rule of thumb: if a player chooses another player at random to lynch, they are most probably in the mafia, or are someone you don't really want to have around.

Also, I'd be suspicious of anyone you doesn't give a reason why they are voting in that way. The Mafia have the advantage that they know who else is in the mafia, and if one of them votes for someone, its highly probable the others will follow suit. Be suspicious of everyone and anyone who wants to hang someone when there is no evidence against them.)

A majority has been reached. Day 2 is over.

The mafia had tricked the townies. They accused The Mayor for a crime he did not commit. Seeing an opportunity to rid themselves of a person of great influence in the town, both the Nintendo and Sony families banded together to get him to hang.

Welsh_gamer is dead. He was The Mayor. His vote for who to lynch was worth double everyone else's. He was a good man.

There are 16 players left in the game (9 is a majority)

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister

gaggle64

G1mb01a

jayseven

Martinist

McPhee

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Shino

Strider

Stuwii

Night 2 begins now. It will end when I receive all the PMs, or at 6pm tomorrow.

Noo, mayor :(

He could've at least invested in a good law enforcement agency or something :P

Noo, mayor :(

He could've at least invested in a good law enforcement agency or something :P

What you trying to say? Suspicious dyson very suspicious..

I think it's pretty obvious you're in the mafia Ellmeister. Everybody who posts, you immediately point the finger of blame at them. Got something to hide have you? We'll see.

The town is the law enforcement.

You failed at your job of hanging a mafia member. Instead you hanged one of your greatest allies in taking down the mafia. When the mafia have the majority vote, they will basically control who gets hanged. Not good. Be more careful of who you hang next time.

And in the mean time, we'll have to see what Night 2 brings. (Get your PMs in)

I think it's pretty obvious you're in the mafia Ellmeister. Everybody who posts, you immediately point the finger of blame at them. Got something to hide have you? We'll see.

No talking about the game during the night time!

It might effect the way the mafia act.

As it's night time, my ghost is coming out to tell you all that I was killed b.. AGHHHHHHHHH!!! *squelching sound* Ahhh! ARRGH!! *assorted screaming sounds*

*gun shot*

Oh, great. I'm dead. Again. Yay. :blank:

However, I don know who one of the Mafia's targets was on the first night! It was... *gun shot*

Not again! Meh.

I'm so bored I'm posting a lot =] And I've only kept saying that its you whose suspicious not anyone else lol just for fun.. or is it dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn.

If you want to stop me posting, help me with my general studies essay mr dyson :p

I'm so bored I'm posting a lot =] And I've only kept saying that its you whose suspicious not anyone else lol just for fun.. or is it dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn.

If you want to stop me posting, help me with my general studies essay mr dyson :p

((Me too. It's for lulz! XD))

Sorry chair, didn't realise that was a rule.

I need to ask the mr chairdriver. Is it ok for us to post what goes on at night (i.e. are we allowed to say what happens in our pm's)?

I need to ask the mr chairdriver. Is it ok for us to post what goes on at night (i.e. are we allowed to say what happens in our pm's)?

Yes.

Unless it says otherwise in the PM.

However, some of the info you are given you may want to keep a secret.

Chairdriver has instructed me to post this post, since auto-merged doublepost is really pissing him off

Night 2 is over

The world is an ironic place. The Con Artist himself had been tricked. He had been planning an elaborate ploy to trick The Policeman, but instead he was tricked.

As he snuck about in the shadows, a bullet came flying from a nearby car and found his head. The woman in the driver's seat of the car laughed, and before anyone could claim witness to her, sped off.

McPhee is dead. He was The Con Artist. He was a mafia member. He had the power to trick people into targeting the wrong person.

There are 15 players left in the game (8 is a majority)

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister

gaggle64

G1mb01a

jayseven

Martinist

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Shino

Strider

Stuwii

Day 3 begins now.

Who you going to hang?

So, last night I went to visit another town. When I come back this morning, apparantly someone has tried to force entry in to my house.

The only person on here with a grudge against me so far appears to be Ellmeister. Thus I think it's safe to assume he's in the mafia, persuading others to try and get rid of me beforte the truth is out!

As a result on this, I call the townsfolk to

Vote: Ellmeister

Night 2 is over

The woman in the driver's seat of the car laughed, and before anyone could claim witness to her, sped off.

This seems like a clue of some sort. Intriguing..

Are we allowed to pm other players about the game?

Don't think so, one of the rules on the front page was no PMing.

So, last night I went to visit another town. When I come back this morning, apparantly someone has tried to force entry in to my house.

The only person on here with a grudge against me so far appears to be Ellmeister. Thus I think it's safe to assume he's in the mafia, persuading others to try and get rid of me beforte the truth is out!

As a result on this, I call the townsfolk to

Before what truth is out?? I'm confused at what you say. Personally I think its strider. He voted for Welsh gamer before anyone else and didn't give a reason.. suspicious? I think so!

Also, from what you said dyson its even more suspicious! hmmmmmmm *cue mysterious music*

Vote: Strider

If you PM another player in the game it will ruin the game.

The fundamental rule of this game is that everyone is in the dark about everyone else.

Unless you choose to tell people who you are in this thread, that is.

Be careful if you want to tell other people what your role/power is, the mafia will want to get rid of anyone who poses a risk to them.

Also be wary of people that tell you their role for no apparent reason. The mafia might try to fool you into thinking they are good.

Seems like you're trying to shift focus here. I'm not having it; my vote stands for you Ellmeister.

The truth being that you're in the mafia!

Before what truth is out?? I'm confused at what you say. Personally I think its strider. He voted for Welsh gamer before anyone else and didn't give a reason.. suspicious? I think so!

Also, from what you said dyson its even more suspicious! hmmmmmmm *cue mysterious music*

Vote: Strider

I gave a reason of that what he (Welsh Gamer) said looked suspicious.

Oh no! The Doctor is gone. Who will heal all the wounds that some of us will defintley recive in the game called Mafia?

How is that not suspicious?

Which leads me to think Dyson is right.

Why would you want to show your pm's to someone? I'm confused.

If you are trying to prove you are innocent, and you are, naturally you'll want some hardcore evidence that you are innocent.

Quoting PMs is far too easy, and thus against the rules.

Well you believed welsh gamer as suspicious but turns out he was the best good person there is! The mayor O.o

Also my name is ellmeister, not ellemeister =] I'm not a girl :)