NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

Woo hoo, just got a new PC that can run all of my steam games. Finally gonna be playing TF2. Anyone wanna hit me up on that? My steam address is teh_bard. Yeah, boiiiiii!

I was looking for someone to reccommend me some good RTS' at the mo, I'm looking to start playing C&C Generals with Zero hour, and Starcraft again. Anything besides that I should be looking into?

I'm on TF2 every night so if you feel like a game (read: beating) then join me :)

Oh and as for RTS, apparently Company of Heroes is brilliant. I bought it a few weeks back (CoH + Expansion + one other game for £25 in GAME) but not got around to installing it yet. Been playing Team Fortress too much!

Command and Conquer 3, Zero Hour, Supreme Commander (u need liek sum sereus uber micro tho, onli for teh pr0s k?) and Company of Heroes.

Though I didn't like CoH much.

My new RAM should be here today! I'm hoping it'll make my system fly. I'll be up for some TF2 later.

Shall we try and sort out a short notice forum game then?

Say 8pm? If there's only a few of us then i recommend this server:

212.187.246.222:27015

Good bunch of people on there, only difficulty can be getting on as it's only a 24 man and usually full from 7 through to midnight

Oh yay, Steam is being a big ghey

Wouldn't let me launch TF2 so i restarted Steam. Then it wouldn't sign in, so i reset my comp and now it still won't sign im :(

Hmm, was working fine for me earlier. Oh and cheers for the invites McMad and Phee :). I'm gonna be playing Half Life 2 this week, but I'll definately be up for some multiplay sometime in the near future ;).

Well done Bard, HL2 is still my favourite FPS of the last few years. Hope you enjoy it.

Well done Bard, HL2 is still my favourite FPS of the last few years. Hope you enjoy it.

Yeah, I've been about 11 hours in for the past year, waiting for a better PC to play it on. Transferred my save file, and played for a couple of hours, but there's a part where theres a blockade in the road and two airships. Every time I try to take down the airship with a rocket, my comp crashes as soon as it makes contact. Ugh, stupid fucking PC.

Want to finish it soon though, got Episode 1 and 2 waiting :yay:

Sooo bored! My Grandma is down and is residing in my room for the week. Went out for a couple of games of pool with my bro, came back and everyone has gone to bed. I'm stuck with an iPod touch for entertainment, my PC, 360 and Wii are in my bedroom! :(

Just feel like a blast of team fortress too...

Been really getting into TF2 the last couple of days, such a fun game! Engineer <3

But a problem I keep having is its hard to find a stable room, most games I join within 5 seconds of play, I get that "Connection Problem, Auto disconnect in 30 seconds" message, but my connection is fine :/

Apart from that, ace game!

Think thats bad?

When my Steam client tries to update a game, it locks up the rest of my internet connection but i can still access things on my network.

It makes no fucking sense.

Been really getting into TF2 the last couple of days, such a fun game! Engineer <3

But a problem I keep having is its hard to find a stable room, most games I join within 5 seconds of play, I get that "Connection Problem, Auto disconnect in 30 seconds" message, but my connection is fine :/

Apart from that, ace game!

It might be a steam problem, but try playing on that server i posted further up the page anyways. I'm on there a lot and only ever had one disconnect problem (one of the admins cocked up and crashed the server, corrupted the disk and the whole thing had to be rebuilt!)

New Pyro achievements and weapons tomorrow :D They look so cool!

Finally got round to completing Half Life 2 - Episode 2, such awesomeness, although the last bit was abit annoying.

I have to admit I shed a tear at the ending

:cry:

Saying that, Half Life 2 and all the episodes are just amazing, I can't get over the fact how good they are! Bring on episode 3! :bowdown:

Episode 3 wraps it all up - well, the HL2 storyline anyway. I can't wait to see what happens with the Resistance and the remaining Combine :D

To a certain extent I'm looking forward to Ep3 more than Portal 2..

I was reading some info abput Imperial: Total war on wikipedia and read that there will be 50 faction in the game (Hasn´t been revealed how many are playable).

But seriously 50!

I just got more hyped for this :D

Hope you guys don't mind if I join the N-Europe server on Steam? Just started playing TF2, anyone up for a game give me a shout.

Join up, your more than welcome. It's pretty much unused anyway :hmm:

We really should get a TF2 night sorted out, there's more and more people on here with the game all the time!

In terms of TF2, what classes do you guys play?

Also, we really need to organise a game night, even if its only 4 a team or something.

In terms of TF2, what classes do you guys play?

Also, we really need to organise a game night, even if its only 4 a team or something.

Engineer mostly.

Love me turrets <3

Usually Demoman most of the time, if I'm in the mood for something different, I go for Soldier or Sniper.

I always play as a medic, though it could be cause its the only class I'm good with :heh: .