NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

Who still plays Battlefield 2? i was on last night and there were a total of 8 games going across the entire internet and absolutly nobody was playing special forces either >_<

Wha? 8 games? Must have been more then that surely. Check your search filters man.

EDIT: Behold!

bf2serverszs8.jpg

ahh...also i realised i haven't updated to v1.41 either, i was wondering why all the servers were red....duuh.

EDIT: how do i install the patch? i know i'm a fool.

You have to download it from somewhere (Fileshack or whatever) and then just run it. It'll know where to go.

Gotta save it somewhere, just onto your desktop will do. Then run it to install.

I sliced a piece off my left middle finger at work on Monday evening! Bloody brilliant! Now i cant use a keyboard properly because it's too painful :(

Ended up playing TF2 tonight with a dodgy combination of 360 gamepad + mouse. Trying to hold that bloody controller in one hand is not fun, gonna be like this for at least a week too :(

Anyone know here COD4 is cheap on PC? A college mate said he might start a clan so I want to get it on PC.

Are you having a laugh? I'm loving this game, more than CnC3 especially, which imo is pretty crappy.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK, I AM SO GOD DAMNED PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

I spent half a fucking hour, at least, doing this mission, i failed, and i'm right at the fucking start again? Even though it's s-plit into fucking sections, autosave after each one for fuck's sake!!!!!

Anyone know how to change your national flag in BF2142. It set my national flag as American. Anyone know how to change it?

BF2142 stats

EDIT: got it, never mind

So, is anyone else buying C&C3: Kane's Wrath? It's looking pretty awesome to me atm. I think It's out around 28th March too... :)

Anyone still play TF2? Played it again today and, lag aside, it was really fun. Got so many kills with a sentry on one of the levels it was awesome.

I used to play it some nights, however Kingdom Under Fire is my current bitch.

Anyone still play TF2? Played it again today and, lag aside, it was really fun. Got so many kills with a sentry on one of the levels it was awesome.

I play it most nights, it's basically my favourite game. EVER!

Okay, so I no longer take much of an interest in PC gaming... but I wonder if you guys could help me with a very vague question I have. I was in Game the other day and came across a game for the PC. I don't know the name of the game... I think it might begin with an O. But it's boxing was white, and it was described as the ultimate adventure game. Looked quite fantasy-styled.

Anyone got a clue?

That's rather too vague I'm afraid.

Anyway, I've been trying out WoW. It's definitely something I could get into, but if I ever went back to a paid-for MMORPG I'd probably beam back into EVE Online.