NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Raving Rabbids FREE for PC!

Ok so a lot will be lost in the transition from Wiimote to keyboard and mouse, but an ad supported version of Raving Rabbids is available 100% for your PC on fileplanet.

This seems like a viable option to the way games are going on the PC and to be honest I don't mind. As long as the adverts aren't intrusive on the gameplay then wheres the problem? the odd advert as a game loads is ok by me!

http://www.fileplanet.com/180428/180000/fileinfo/Rayman-Raving-Rabbids-%5BFree-Game---Ad-Supported%5D

Aren't these those "ad supported" games? I'd rather not play a game with a giant ad at the bottom of the screen.

Aren't these those "ad supported" games? I'd rather not play a game with a giant ad at the bottom of the screen.

Adverts are only on the main menu and on loading screens. None during gameplay whatsoever.

And you need to register on ubi.com and put your country as United States.

Adverts are only on the main menu and on loading screens. None during gameplay whatsoever.

And you need to register on ubi.com and put your country as United States.

Wow, thats pretty good.

Gamertap was awful for that one reason. Giant, fuck off, ads.

Wow, thats pretty good.

yeah they were the first to do it and it didn't really work. too annoying but fileplanet seem to have the right idea...

it could mean me getting into PC gaming more, I'm always worried of buying games and them not working on my computer...

Wow, thats pretty good.

Yea.

Unfortunately, there's only one advert on the system. Because of the amount of times you see it I now hate McDonalds.

and you have to pay a monthly sub to fileplanet.com, which is a pain.

Or simply register for a free account.

The best thing to do is to buy these free games for next to nothing off the internet.

So what happens to guys like me who bought the full priced versions on the Wii? >(

Well, with Rayman, the Wii version is by far the best (as the game was designed for motion controls). The other two haven't been released for Wii.

Or simply register for a free account.

I can't see that option! Everytime I try and join it just gives different payment options, I would grateful for the free link as then I'll download FarCry.

Well, with Rayman, the Wii version is by far the best (as the game was designed for motion controls). The other two haven't been released for Wii.

Prince of persia: Sands of Time and Far Cry are indeed on the Wii.

I can't see that option! Everytime I try and join it just gives different payment options, I would grateful for the free link as then I'll download FarCry.

Here. I forgot the free account thing was on the login page, not the subscribe page.

Is the Raving Rabbids the adventure game or the minigame one like the Wii version?

It's a minigame. I wonder if this version has fixed the bugs with the retail version (such as the seemingly-random one where it thinks it's an illegal version, and therefore deducts 20% form any score in the game).

Here. I forgot the free account thing was on the login page, not the subscribe page.

Thanks, and do I have to pretend I live in the US to gt the free games?

Thanks, and do I have to pretend I live in the US to gt the free games?

Not for FilePlanet. The installer needs an account username and password form http://www.ubi.com, which needs to be for the US.

Prince of persia: Sands of Time and Far Cry are indeed on the Wii.

Where did you get that idea from? Two thrones in on the Wii, not sands of time.

Where did you get that idea from? Two thrones in on the Wii, not sands of time.

Wasn't Rival swords a compiliation?

Wasn't Rival swords a compiliation?

Nope. It was the 3rd game only. And Far Cry is a totally different game on Wii.

Sign in to follow this