Caris

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what?

Blackfox asked to be banned because he was studying or something, why would Shorty get angry that Ashley unbanned him when he was going to come back anyway

He was banned a second time, by Shorty, for calling shorty an emo, but ashley unbanned him.

Hasnt been a decent forum for an absolute age now. The fanboys rule this place now and if you say anything that they dont agree with then a flame war starts, its like being over at G-Faqs.

First Flinky, now Ash, wonder who is next.....

Dear Lord what an exageration, asides from this Ashley mess I haven't seen enything that makes this forum non decent. Go to the biggest gaming forums and you'll see that N-E is actually one of the nicest if not the nicest to "hang out". Of course there will be discussions, there always are that's what forums are all about.

Dear Lord what an exageration, asides from this Ashley mess I haven't seen enything that makes this forum non decent. Go to the biggest gaming forums and you'll see that N-E is actually one of the nicest if not the nicest to "hang out". Of course there will be discussions, there always are that's what forums are all about.

No, Wrong wrong wrong wrong wong.

I have been around for years, this forum used to be amazing and now it is exactly what HoT said. Fanboy central.