NEurope
Ashley

Banned Users

Just to clarify.

Once banned. Always banned.

We have never (well except BlackFox but he asked to be temp banned) allow permanently banned members back. Never ever. Its called "permanent ban" for a reason.

And if we find they have signed up as a new account that will also be banned.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Serves as a warning really. May see about making it so they can see this forum.

(and to test this I logged into The Ganondorf's account and kinda nosied through his PMs. Odd kid)

That's a bit off isn't it?

1. warning/threatening us about being banned.

and 2. nosying through the ganondorf's PRIVATE messages?

Theres no rule about noseying through PM's. And I lack any kind of morality so no burden on my soul.

And its not like they were that personal. 50% of them were off stay saying thread moved, closed or complaining about one thing or anothing.

Im not threatening anyway. Just reminding. As we had to ban someone for multiple accounts yesterday.

I never said there was a rule about no nosying it just seems a little dodgy that someone in charge is reading people's private messages. Lucky you have no morality I guess.

I never said there was a rule about no nosying it just seems a little dodgy that someone in charge is reading people's private messages. Lucky you have no morality I guess.

I honestly have never and would never do it to anywho who isn't banned. Its just because I was logged in as TG and saw he had a lot of PMs and fancied a nosey. Suprised theres nothing from me.

The moral of this is: If you think you might be banned soon delete your old PMs.

Geez Louise. Only been one member, lets not blow things out of proportion.

Frankly. You're all too boring to check anyway :p

If I were you, I'd go through bluey's PM's and see how many people have PM'd her for sexes chat.

The moral of this is: If you think you might be banned soon delete your old PMs.

*deleting*

ahhhh now im safe

If I were you, I'd go through bluey's PM's and see how many people have PM'd her for sexes chat.

LOL. Why only Blueys Dyson? :heh:

I wonder what kind of PM's does all the female users get.

I only get asked to send pictures of a girl.

Ridiculous that users can be banned for posting images everyone has seen, when fucking ADMINS are leafing through people's personal messages. Banned or not, that's a pretty shitty thing for someone in a position of responsibility on here to do yet we all know there will be no reprimand because of the double-standards that infest this place like a bug.

Ridiculous that users can be banned for posting images everyone has seen, when fucking ADMINS are leafing through people's personal messages. Banned or not, that's a pretty shitty thing for someone in a position of responsibility on here to do yet we all know there will be no reprimand because of the double-standards that infest this place like a bug.

Ah I was told that you and Dabookerman were back.

when fucking ADMINS are leafing through people's personal messages.

Blame the people who make all these bulletin boards - they are the ones who named them wrong. If you want to send something privately to someone, ask them for their email address.

Blame the people who make all these bulletin boards - they are the ones who named them wrong. If you want to send something privately to someone, ask them for their email address.

To be fair reading someones personal messages is inexcusable and damn right shameful.

I think its probably a good idea for an admin to go through the PMs of banned members and make sure N-E forums aren't being used for the distribution of banned substances.

If you aren't happy with admins then you can up and leave. That's how the internet works.

If you aren't happy with admins then you can up and leave. That's how the internet works.

I already did leave.

An admin has a position of responsibility. It isn't right to go looking into someone's personal messages even if they have been banned and especially out of sheer curioisity. That's wrong, even if there are no rules officially stating it is.