NEurope
stuwii

Franz ferdinand

I'm sure they haven't been gone at all. Wasn't their first album sometime around 2004 and their second in the end of 2005/beginning of 2006? That doesn't seem like 4 years to me.

Second album was in 2003

Second album was in 2003

No No No Noo Noo Nooo Nooo No No No

Isnt Oscar with you just to stop things like this happening?

Oh sorry I thought the question was can you move in with me. Anyone who gets that reference gets a cookie.

But yeh it wasnt 2003 was 2005 I think?

Second album was in 2003

I swear some time you have to be seriously mentally retarded. Second album was 2005. End of.

First album:

This was combined with their art school background on their self-titled debut released in early 2004.

Second album:

their follow-up album, You Could Have It So Much Better, which was released on 3 October 2005.

So they've been gone about a year and a half, sort of as they've been touring in the time since October 2005. So ummm, they were never really gone, at least no more then any other band who take a little bit of break between albums. Hell you could say Radiohead are "gone" if you take up that theory.

2 years is about normal for a band, about a year of touring then a break then back to the recording studio

I thought the first 2 albums were ok, as far as scene indie music goes they're one of the better bands. At least they understand that we want them to piss off for a year, rather than Kaiser Chiefs (and many other new bands) assumptions that we want to see them 24/7/365

2 years is about normal for a band, about a year of touring then a break then back to the recording studio

I thought the first 2 albums were ok, as far as scene indie music goes they're one of the better bands. At least they understand that we want them to piss off for a year, rather than Kaiser Chiefs (and many other new bands) assumptions that we want to see them 24/7/365

Strange:

Employment - 7 March 2005

Yours Truly, Angry Mob - 26 February 2007

Yeah but that whole 2 years they were around with that 1st album.

But, i saw them on tour for the first album.

And i'm seing them in November.

Happy days, i loved their first 2 albums so i will have high hopes for the new one :) :). Seen them live twice.

The best thing to ever come from scotland :heh:

The best thing to ever come from scotland :heh:

Lets be honest it wouldn't take much. Although :( are better.

Holy shit someone else who knows about colonopenbracket. Can you send me their album somehow if you have it? i can't find it anywhere.

Holy shit someone else who knows about colonopenbracket. Can you send me their album somehow if you have it? i can't find it anywhere.

As in their mini album "First Blood"?

Yes but I'd take anything really.

Ok I've pretty much got everything by them.

I even bought their split 7".