N-Europe

N-Europe's Xpert Eleven

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it really is all coming down to the wire.

With Cube's form drastically improving anything could happen in the last game of the season. A win for me would take me up, but I'm against Dyson so that's quite unlikely. If I draw and Haden win's he'll go up on goal difference. If Haden loses I'm going up.

omg yeh I cant believe how close it is also if I get a draw im gonna stay here. I would say your the fave to go up atm considering cubes form and dyson seems to be faltering a bit. I cant wait for next season either way and hopefully whoever doesnt go up will come up next time so we can continue are sick rivarly.

Oh also well done Odwin! You deserve it.

Promotion syndrome?? lol

Btw can someone explain to me how players get better skill? I really want to get someone with 7 skill any idea how do I need to keep their form up or something?

If I dont go up in a way I will be relieved as its gonna be uber hard up there next year by the looks of it. :S

Promotion syndrome?? lol

Btw can someone explain to me how players get better skill? I really want to get someone with 7 skill any idea how do I need to keep their form up or something?

If I dont go up in a way I will be relieved as its gonna be uber hard up there next year by the looks of it. :S

At the end of a season there is a change report. Players with an average from of greater than ten generally have a skill increase. Players with an average form less than ten have a skill decrease.

At the end of a season there is a change report. Players with an average from of greater than ten generally have a skill increase. Players with an average form less than ten have a skill decrease.

Well fuck. If I knew that I'd have kept some players forms up more frequently.

Oh, I WONDER who could've soaped my team? :laughing:

Someone (Haden) dirty tricked me with some beverages too! :(

Half an hour to go, boys, good luck to everyone apart from Haden and Dyson!

6-2!!!!!!!!!!!

The £1million bonus obviously inspired them! :D :D :D

And I snatched 2nd place on goal difference. :)

85 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Jesse Pascoe assisted by Jonathan Berkley

88 Shot in the penalty area: Goal scorer was Jesse Pascoe assisted by Donald Marshall

91 Breakaway: Goal scorer was Jesse Pascoe assisted by Dale Murphy

Best turn around ever, was two nil down, and come back 3-2. Shame I only turned up the heat at the very last game.