NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Iran

I'm more worried about North Korea, never mind them Crazy Bastards..

On a serious note, I really don't think war is an option for Mr George Dubya Bush, I hope they elect Hilary Clinton next year, Bill Clinton was my idol in the 90's and I think they will create peace and unity...

The Americans won't vote Clinton probably crazy bastards

Doesn't matter, thanks to Dubya using the armed forces as his personal errand boys America has neither the resources or manpower to start a war with Iran even if it's needed. Mahmoud Arnydinnerjacket knows this as well, which is why he's become more and more bolder at thumbing his nose at the west since Operation Total Waste Of Time began.

Apart from their, to be honest blantently stupid President (on both sides). Neither can afford to go to war. The US lacks soliders right now, Iran lacks the technology, besides Iran is huge incomparison to Iraq, it would take 5 times the amount of soliders, something that no one has right now.

Apart from their, to be honest blantently stupid President (on both sides). Neither can afford to go to war. The US lacks soliders right now, Iran lacks the technology, besides Iran is huge incomparison to Iraq, it would take 5 times the amount of soliders, something that no one has right now.

Very Good Point...

However we could even it out and send the whole of Alabama down to Iran, they lack the technology and nouse but seem to do quite well...

NK have nukes, no chance we'll go to war with them.

StuWii you are a idiot.

Nothing will be happening with North Koria or Iran. it's just the country's flexing there muscles trying to look big.

On a serious note, I really don't think war is an option for Mr George Dubya Bush, I hope they elect Hilary Clinton next year, Bill Clinton was my idol in the 90's and I think they will create peace and unity...

The Americans won't vote Clinton probably crazy bastards

Yeah, Hilary clinton should be president, no question. Though If Al Gore did ever run, he should be voted in.

George Bush has ruined america.

StuWii you are a idiot.

Nothing will be happening with North Koria or Iran. it's just the country's flexing there muscles trying to look big.

Er what? He asked a question he didnt put a view forward. To be honest a lot of people in the region and political experts are worried I would say a war is unlikley but not unthinkable. Iran is aiming for domination of the region and pressure on Israel.

It is using Iraq to its advantage and sponsering terrorist groups all over the region along with Syria. As for North Korea hopefully China can keep them in check.

What exactly makes Hilary Clinton so great by the way. Genuine question, I honestly dont see all the fuss over her. Other then ZOMG WOMAN!!1!!

What exactly makes Hilary Clinton so great by the way. Genuine question, I honestly dont see all the fuss over her. Other then ZOMG WOMAN!!1!!

Yeah, I would much rather see Obama in the White House, but then again, would you vote a smoker into the White House?

Shes annoying as fuck. Totally on the "lets ban video games" bandwagon thats going on right now.

The fact she wants to sign the kyoto agreement, which george bush refuses to sign. That's the main reason I want her to be president. She wants to spend more on research of stem cells etc to try and find ways of curing things like alzeihmers etc aswell.

She might have some things I don't agree with but those 2 things out way them all tbh.

Not entirely correct. Even though Iran is huge, just like Pakistan, a lot of land is not accessable. Iran has a pretty big population (70 million, I think), but we'd only need to take major cities like Tehran.

We wouldn't go to war with Iran, it'd be unfair on them

Not entirely correct. Even though Iran is huge, just like Pakistan, a lot of land is not accessable. Iran has a pretty big population (70 million, I think), but we'd only need to take major cities like Tehran.

We wouldn't go to war with Iran, it'd be unfair on them

I'm half Arabic, my own father is from Iran.

I don't agree with the culture, the politics or anything but dude... if America invaded Iran, every single Iranian and Arab would march against them. Not to mention 90% of the boarder with Iraq is UNLABLED mine fields.

They are a crazy bunch of mother fuckers, and it wouldn't be smart to start on them.

I thought Saudi Arabia were building good relationships with the West.

'Even though Iran is huge, just like Pakistan, a lot of land is not accessable. Iran has a pretty big population (70 million, I think), but we'd only need to take major cities like Tehran.'

Most of Iran is made up of mountains and rock, an ideal location for gurrila warfare. Its like Afganistan, when the soviets invaded it they grabbed the cities, but the fighters just spread out into the mountains and launched raids on them. The Coalition made the same mistake in most of Iraq, you have to take the whole country lest you provide your enemy with a safe hiding place.

'I thought Saudi Arabia were building good relationships with the West.'

The Saudi royal family cut most of their links to the west after they found out that their people actualy really hated the west and Israil, too worried that an uprising due to the iraq war would give them the boot.

I wouldn't say we are likely to go to war in Iran anytime soon, but the secret invasion of Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam war proves the US likes to lash out when it realises its a hopeless situation.

Very Good Point...

However we could even it out and send the whole of Alabama down to Iran, they lack the technology and nouse but seem to do quite well...

Iraq would help us, they hate iranians more than us

The fact she wants to sign the kyoto agreement, which george bush refuses to sign. That's the main reason I want her to be president. She wants to spend more on research of stem cells etc to try and find ways of curing things like alzeihmers etc aswell.

She might have some things I don't agree with but those 2 things out way them all tbh.

+ She Isn't George Bush and she is the cloest thing back to getting Bill Clinton you can get....

Anyone that isn't George Bush is a good choice but i'm not holding my breath, America will vote in that **** again....

+ She Isn't George Bush and she is the cloest thing back to getting Bill Clinton you can get....

Anyone that isn't George Bush is a good choice but i'm not holding my breath, America will vote in that **** again....

They cant vote him in again.

Can't they?

Well thank fuck for that.....

Hehe, It's awesome. No more George Bush.

Both North Korea and the Iran are possible targets but the problem is compared to those two the war in Iraq is/was a walk in the park fighting little girls.

Irans leader is the religious Ajatollah the president is just someone to say the things he was told.

For a war the terrain in Iran is completly different with a lot of forests and hills instead of plains like in Iraq. I do hope that problems can be solved in a civilized manner ...

I am more curious what happens with Israel and their "he we suffered a long time ago" wildcard in the near future....

Can't they?

Well thank fuck for that.....

it won't be too long before george suspends the comming elections on bases of national emergency. "fighting each other is what the enemy wants" he'll say. george is the best.

bush_halo_a.jpg

it won't be too long before george suspends the comming elections on bases of national emergency. "fighting each other is what the enemy wants" he'll say. george is the best.

bush_halo_a.jpg

If you really believe that then oh dear god thats really ignorant.

If not and it was all one big joke then take no offence and lets move on! :heh:

Sign in to follow this