NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

How do you perceive people?

Dunno what i'm seen as on these forums now, i'm sure it's different than a few month ago though :D

Anyways Asshat, i speak to him on MSN alot. He's sweet even if no one else think's so.

Caris seems like an awesome guy. Very knowledgeable, likes a few drinks. Would be nice to go on a night-out (ie. piss-up) with him.

I would think Moria is laid back. He likes being head of a group, and isn't really the 'worry' type.

UK is a cool guy, I like him a lot. His posts are great to read, and he seems really mature for his age. Still don't understand his sig message but hey. Oh and I still think I'm 'arder than him ;)

Motion was previously a guy who liked to pick fights or atleast they always seemed to gravitate towards him one way or another, even if it wasn't his fault.

These days? He's an alright member, doesn't cause much trouble and his posts are usually knowledgable and well typed.

I'd say motion is a strong willed kind of person, some of his posts are seriously funny aswell.

Haggis is a kind, caring type, with interesting views on things (like smoking, for instance)

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a nerd, as I don't think that, but he certainly isn't a crowd following sheep. Ie, he isn't a chav.

I get the feeling that Haggis has a quick temper and is fiery. Everything he believes he believes with a passion.

(Or he's just really argumentative and a total assface - you pick!)

I get the feeling that Haggis has a quick temper and is fiery. Everything he believes he believes with a passion.

(Or he's just really argumentative and a total assface - you pick!)

Awesome description! (both of them)

I'd say Mr Oddwin is the caring/laid back sort of type, also pretty clever considering all the stuff he seems to know/the program he made.

I'd say that Haggis is a pretty awesome member of the forum if not a little confusing because he has Muse and We Are Scientists in his top played albums which is awesome but also has Avril lavigne which is well just wrong.

a fellow lover of heroes, haggis sends an image that i see as a lithe (its a word!) scotsman, and i like scots =)

I take it from your sig that you like 24... Then i like you;)

I like most guys here can't complain about much.. You are another tough(I don't think im very good at this)

but i've seen what you look like... do you by any chance surf?:) You do look a little like a surfer i think

mcj is kind, never see him in arguments or hurling insults. I imagine him as a bit of a 'hippie', but thats just me.

Fresh strikes me as the type I get drunk with :p

make of that what you will.

:indeed: You calling me a alcoholic?

*ignore this in reguard to the above* That reminds me I have a bottle of ameretto that I should be careful with because I smashed the top.

no no, I merely mean that you seem amusing and somewhat opinionated, making you a bit like the people I get drunk with

mcj is kind, never see him in arguments or hurling insults. I imagine him as a bit of a 'hippie', but thats just me.

ah you have never seen me attack asshat then.. I do Sometimes.. I guess ya i would be alittle hippish And I love bright colours etc among a few other things.

car dealership? GILL? ha

Well fresh I do like you But you seem like a very serious person at times.. not sure if that's good or bad.. oh well.

having a strong opinion

amusing and somewhat opinionated

Well fresh I do like you But you seem like a very serious person at times.. not sure if that's good or bad.. oh well.

Hummmm, Seems to be a pattern here. :indeed:

Would you kill me if I said "vulnerable"? You seem to put on a tough exterior but inside....

Similar to myself really.

Fit, naked, smothered in chocolate. A few things that come to mind when I think Ashley.

Would you kill me if I said "vulnerable"? You seem to put on a tough exterior but inside....

Not for this thread.

Fresh seems very opinionated especially when it comes to Carling.

Honestly I'd buy Stella if it wasn't more expensive unless thats a kids drink as well.

Fresh seems very opinionated especially when it comes to Carling.

Honestly I'd buy Stella if it wasn't more expensive unless thats a kids drink as well.

Stella?! You taking a break from bottling your wife to type this?

Fosters is where it's at.

Fresh, is a bloke who like long night out - but also love to cuddle in the sofa with a warm cup of tea.

He likes long promenades in the moonlight, and a glass of wine on the porch.

He has a fresh smell of lime.

"Hobbzinio", says it all. Really, it does.

But to fill it out a bit, I beleave he is a nice guy - who is proud of his Norwegian blood, and often boasts about it at parties and other social gatherings. He has never touched a pair og skis, and is not likely to either.

Sign in to follow this