N-Europe

i'm leaving!!

Guest bluey

Japan.

S'alright.

Would go again, kinda like, Manhatten, except, cleaner, cheaper.

That lady in The Yellow House, she totally didn't speak slowly, I mean, all I wanted to know was, where was Like An Edison??

Koko ni this and Koko ni that, that map was lame. Guhhh

• 5 weeks later...

FRICK!!

well... i'm not going to japan.

oh the drama..

i've been reading up about NOVA and the financial problems they've been having, and from a fair few online talks with people who are currently over there teaching - i've decided to BAIL. everyone i've spoken to who hasnt been talking through nova and therefore sugar-coating the truth have told me "dont do it!" ... people havent been paid, people have been evicted from their nova apartments with like, 3 days notice, branches are shutting down...

so... yeah.

its all off for a while - i'm still going to look for new places to apply to... so hopefully i'll get another job offer soon... i just wont be leaving in january like i'd hoped now... :blank: it's neither here nor there really i suppose... but it sucks a bit... :(

frick frick frickity frick!

Aaw thats annoying Bluey.

*GIANT HUG*

Hope you find someway to go over to Japan because you sounded like you were really excited about going.

thanks guys ^^

i was excited, yeah... i still am too! i'm planning to apply to lots of places again... its just a bit of a drag having to get the ball rolling again... but who knows, perhaps i'mm find something MUCH better ^^

and i'll look on the bright side: i get to spend some more time in good old england with queen liz ^^ i'm gunna miss her when i finally DO go... *sniff* :smile: