NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Rubbish places to live

Stabbings in east london and manchester are almost daily, do you know of any dodgy areas near you?

The part of Sheffield I'm living in this year ain't so pretty. Just across the road, outside the local pharmacy, a huge group of chavs constantly congregates. Why they pick the pharmacy, I don't know. What drives them to hang out there on a daily basis, I have no idea. I just can't picture the conversation that leads to it: "awrite mates, wanna grab some white lightnin and go hang out at the drugstore some more?" "yer alrite, make sure you bring three pregnant birds" "see you there, just got to tuck my trousers into my socks and bend the peak on my cap some more!".

It's always a joy walking past them.

The part of Sheffield I'm living in this year ain't so pretty.

What part would that be?

Watford .

Took the word right out of my mouth.

Anyway, the definite answer is Rhyl. No explaining needed.

What part would that be?
Sharrow area. Asylum seeker central of Sheffield.

Quite a hike from Broomhill then.

Quite a hike from Broomhill then.
It's not that far, it's London road, on the other side of the Waitrose on the corner of Eccleshall road. S2 postcode.

Luton.

When I was at college, violent muggings took place on a weekly basis. And I believe we 'won' shittest place to live in the UK.

For me personally this whole country. Im so bored of it. I need something new.

For me personally this whole country. Im so bored of it. I need something new.

Queue the Patriots

The part of Sheffield I'm living in this year ain't so pretty. Just across the road, outside the local pharmacy, a huge group of chavs constantly congregates. Why they pick the pharmacy, I don't know. What drives them to hang out there on a daily basis, I have no idea. I just can't picture the conversation that leads to it: "awrite mates, wanna grab some white lightnin and go hang out at the drugstore some more?" "yer alrite, make sure you bring three pregnant birds" "see you there, just got to tuck my trousers into my socks and bend the peak on my cap some more!".

They should install one of those annoying mosquito things, the thing that plays a tone that only young people can hear. They put two in my town, beside McDonalds and Tesco, and that stopped the chav congregation. Although now it's a bloody pain to walk past because it really hurts my ears :(

Anyway, the definite answer is Rhyl. No explaining needed.

Ahh Rhyl. The Blackpool of North Wales. A truly awful, horrible, poor and scary place, apart from the Sun Centre! :heh:

Holyhead would be a rubbish place to live in aswell. Apart from Tesco's and the Port, there is no other reason to visit the town. The high street is a ghost town, and there are alcoholics, chavs and many homeless people on the streets 24/7!

You're about ten mins away from me. I'm in Nether Edge- which is a very nice area :p

I'm not aware that stabbings happen saily in Manchester. I've not read about on in the newspaper for ages, granted I only read the odd couple a week.

North tyneside was voted/statistically found the 3rd best place to bring up kids in the UK. After queens speaking London of course

They should install one of those annoying mosquito things, the thing that plays a tone that only young people can hear. They put two in my town, beside McDonalds and Tesco, and that stopped the chav congregation. Although now it's a bloody pain to walk past because it really hurts my ears :(

You mean those things actually work? I always thought it was an April fools joke or something. Hmmm, wonder if it would work on me.

Anyway my vote goes to Swindon, because it's rubbish and has a right crappy football team.

.. you never told me about this! hmmm some fun to be had...

I would say the worst place to liev would probably be in a submarine for like 3 years straight. Or prison. Or maybe a rabbit hutch.

.. you never told me about this! hmmm some fun to be had...

I would say the worst place to liev would probably be in a submarine for like 3 years straight. Or prison. Or maybe a rabbit hutch.

snuthing compared to all the building going on next door, drills, hammers, wallpaper scraping.... Well they're the only two downsides :heh: oh and the chinese restaurant still hasn't opened....

Sign in to follow this