N-Europe

Mafia 2

Slaggis

• 1 year later...

I played it and really enjoyed it. Feels like another GTA clone, but actually I really like the old atmosphere. Losing the mobile phone to history is a godsend, and the music and visuals are leaps beyond similar titles. The story also seems good. The only issue I had with it was when an NPC took a swig from a drink that clearly has the lid on :heh: I'll probably pick this up.

................and what did you think of it?

Well, I was going to bitch about the game, but decided that it wasn't really bad (except for the water), it just wan't to my tastes. So I stopped half-way through the post to avoid my usual over-negative moaning.

Probably would have been easier to hit the back button.

'Kin hell. I was pressing my page down key and it seemed like wesley's post was slowly moving upwards. For a second I thought my laptop had bust... Way to go SIXADUPLE POST! *gets mod had on*

LOL!

I actually came back in here to post it (I had it copied and pasted) cause I didn't think it had posted.

My internet is playing up.

Well, I was going to bitch about the game, but decided that it wasn't really bad (except for the water)

What's wrong with the water? Apart from not being able to go in it (which I'm hoping is just in the demo, since you can't go to the other side of the river), the water looks absolutely amazing! Better than anything else I've seen.

My g/f bought me this game but I've not got very far. The beginning of the game is so unexpected, if you haven't heard about it you probably could never predict it, nothing like the demo. Won't give anything away :)

I'll test the waters (ha!) later and let you know :heh:

Well, you can't go into the water in Red Dead Redemption either.

I said it was one of the few bad things I found about the demo - not that it was a game-breaker. You rarely go in the water in these games anyway - only when your driving/piloting goes horribly wrong.