NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

HoTs RARE GBA SALE!!!

Ok so im selling some of my GBA games and alot of them are quite hard to get ahold of now and ALL of them are factory sealed and as new. They will be going on ebay on Tuesday but thought I would give you guys first pick. No time wasters please and money to be sent by paypal. Thanks

phto0117.jpg

PHTO0122.jpg

PHTO0120-1.jpg

PHTO0126.jpg

PHTO0123.jpg

Zelda Minish Cap £20

Fire Emblem £20 SOLD to Ollie

Final Fantasy Tactics £20

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones £15 SOLD to Ollie

Mario and Luigi £18

Metroid Zero Mission £15 SOLD to Cube

Tales of Phantasia £15

Mario Kart £10 SOLD to My Buttons are Magic

Mario Golf £10

Final Fantasy 1+2 £15

Postage will be £3.50 recorded 1st class and items will be sent in a box rather than a jiffy bag to ensure that they arrive safely.

At least I've got a few days to decide (unless someone wants the game I want and asks first)....I'm very, very tempted.

Are you sure they are rare? I've got 5 of them :yay: I'm tempted to get Metroid, but once again, like with Takeo I'm reluctant to buy because I need money.

Why did you keep a whole bunch of factory sealed GBA games until now.

Or did you get them all cheap recently.

I'm just interested. It seems odd to hoard a load of games for 2+ years.

Why did you keep a whole bunch of factory sealed GBA games until now.

Some I have already played and I got duplicates for collecting purposes. Others I just didnt get around to playing.

Some I have already played and I got duplicates for collecting purposes. Others I just didnt get around to playing.

Fair due. I just thought it peculiar thats all.

Are any of these left, I'm interested!

EDIT - I'll take both the fire emblems off your hands...if I could afford it I would buy at least three others too :(

Yup they are still available as I couldnt be bothered to put them on ebay. All those hwo have PMed me and the others who are still interested then let me know by TONIGHT if you still want the titles as im away to Gamestation tomorrow to trade them all in.

I'm suprised you're selling these already - I thought you'd keep em a good while yet before cashing in! Any reason in particular you're selling em so soon?

I wouldn't have minded Fire Emblem, I hope that someday I'll find it on the uber cheap.

I'm suprised you're selling these already - I thought you'd keep em a good while yet before cashing in! Any reason in particular you're selling em so soon?

No real reason, just sick of having games on the shelf and I need some room. I have had a huge clearout, got rid of my DS with games and my US PS2.

Sign in to follow this