• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #36

That was actually really really good. Start of the Ben Reilly stuff, and it was very intruiging. I am pumped for this storyline. Its official.

8.5/10

It reallyy presented nothing that new...shed abit of light on reilly when he wasn't in the spotlight. But thats really it...i wish it was 599 instead =[ now x men 513 is where its at, utopia looks damn goood.

It reallyy presented nothing that new...shed abit of light on reilly when he wasn't in the spotlight. But thats really it...i wish it was 599 instead =[ now x men 513 is where its at, utopia looks damn goood.

What? Don't be mental.

- It was pretty hilarious.

- New villain

- Further expanding the changing relationships between Peter and JJJ and JJJSR

- Possibly Ben isn't dead.

- Etc

It was undeniably good.

I read that. Bit missable tbh.

Erm in other FOR FUCKS SAKE news.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22013

So a new in continuuity Spider-Man title. Apparently 3 issues a month isn't enough to tell the stories, and if you want to read ALL of Spider-Man continuuity you need to buy this....

Which is $3.99 and includes stories with Spider-Girl which no one gives a shit about.

Fuck off Marvel. Seriously do me a fucking favour and stop pissing me off. They can honestly fuck off.

Actually fuck it, I'll just download it.

Read trough the newest TPB of The Boys last weekend.

Not as funny as before but it kept the normal brutality and showing super heroes as dicks.

Alsi I am really liking the story progressions so far, kind of bummed knowing there are only about 20-30 issues left...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!