• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

In other news; I plan to buy Astonishing X-Men: Dangerous next month, and then the Hardcover Part 2 of Whedon's X-Men, so then I'll have it all. (IIRC? He only did the 4 volumes of X-men..)

If I find out how to work torrents, it might give me acces to things* that I'd buy in the future.

*Invincible?

Three easy steps.

Do you have a torrent downloader? If not, download

1) Zune (logo is a blue frog) its user friendly, nice interface etc.

2) Google ".CBR Reader" and download whatever one. All the same as far as I gather. Its the thing that you read comics on.

3) Search for the torrent. When you get to this step I can give you a useful website address.

---------------

I'm reading Death of Captain America....it is very good, but I honestly wouldn't say its quite as good as people make out....yet. Certainly hats off to him though, as its been consistently very good, and feels a lot like a TV show. And I'm only like half way through. Ish. Just over.

Captain Britain has been cancelled, even though its amazing.

What the fuck. Seriously WTF, Moon Knight was SHIT for 25 issues (and although its good now, regardless it was still allowed to go when it was shit writing, shit artwork) and Captain Britain has been amazing for a year, and they cancel it?

Fucking Marvel.

Oooooh, Marvels Project sounds good.

Wow MJ looks hot on ASM #601. and #602.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is Jeph Loeb doing. This is so hilarious, dunno whether to laugh or cry. First "The Offenders" (together for NO reason) and now this

HULK #14

Written by JEPH LOEB

Pencils & Wraparound Cover by IAN CHURCHILL

Variant Cover by IAN CHURCHILL

Variant Cover by ED MCGUINNESS

It's CODE RED VS. X-FORCE.

Who is Code Red? How about Red Hulk. Deadpool. The Punisher. Elektra. Thundra. The Crimson Dynamo.

What terrible secret could bring this group together (No secret, just Jeph Loebs fanboy ridiculous dream lol) -- only to run headlong into the deadliest team of X-Men? All this -- and wait until you see RED HULK VS. WOLVERINE! Superstar scribe Jeph Loeb is joined by art team Ian Churchill and Mark Farmer as the epic saga of the Red Hulk continues!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Three easy steps.

Do you have a torrent downloader? If not, download

1) Zune (logo is a blue frog) its user friendly, nice interface etc.

2) Google ".CBR Reader" and download whatever one. All the same as far as I gather. Its the thing that you read comics on.

3) Search for the torrent. When you get to this step I can give you a useful website address.

---------------

The blue frog one didn't make any sense to me. I think I DL'd that. And Vuze? Or are they the same one?

uTorrent Downloaded, but doesn't open. CBR reader doesn't work on macs. Unles there's different ones?

EDIT: I'm a fool. Now got Comical on mac. Can someone point me to a lovely site/place to get things, and how to?

Edited by Paj!

well not be sarcasm you need to be not excited about it being out. as you said it's not out you is basically liez.

anyway speaking of #62:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

awwwwsum!

oh yeah, I got X Men Forever alpha or whatever. X-Men 1-3 + a Forever preview.

cost me £4.15 but totally worth it. 1-3 is a mini epic that's just a stone cold classic. Fantastic stuff. Preview looks good too. Looking forward to how it plays out.

SO GOOD i loved that in the midst of battle conquest is just a psycho, hardcore, and i wanted oliver to fight him for a bit but i' also kinda glad he didn't.

I kinda figured they would re animate the invincievils too but not so soon, hmm

I dunno about Macs. Sorry. Google the problem? I only use good computers. Lulz.

*Sigh* I wrote a massive post yesterday on my DSi and I was ready to post it, and for no reason the page reloaded. Huge phailz.

Anyway.

#62 was bad asssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Didn't see the end coming. I was like "Oh sweet some cool weapon to stop them.....SIIIIICK. And Cecils face at the end. He knows we're fucked. Daymn. Conquest is a total bad ass. Shame Oliver didn't get a proper throw down.

Obviously quite light, but not a problem. It'll read like a dream in a trade.

I kinda think it HAS to. I mean....hmmm. What else can stop him? What else.

And then the following storyline might be like "1 month earlier" or whatever.

God, IGN are sooooooooooooo shit. Just read their Inv #62 review, and it just makes me MAD. Seriously, how can you be so fucking ignorant.

I kinda think it HAS to. I mean....hmmm. What else can stop him? What else.

And then the following storyline might be like "1 month earlier" or whatever.

God, IGN are sooooooooooooo shit. Just read their Inv #62 review, and it just makes me MAD. Seriously, how can you be so fucking ignorant.

I dont see any problem with their review, while the comic was good its definately going to be better as part of the entire arc but thats not what they are reviewing, its still a single issue and should be reviewed as such.

I spose the comment that really got to me was "I didn't get my $3 worth"

Did this dude even see the fucking artwork in this issue? Each tiny bit of broken building had as much detail as the characters ffs. Does he even comprehend how much work probably went into that. Dudes on crack if you ask me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!