Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

It's all pointing to atom eves death, so much so that i don't know if she will nor not, but the funeral would be more likely to happen for eve than marks mum, whom most didn't know

I only hope she does something amazing, like taking apart conquests arm

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

hm.

Working on the pitch/ concept for my comic. I'm trying to capture the mood and basic story- it's going to be a kind of dark, fast paced spy thriller with super powers.

Pitch for POST

They are spies in a world on the precipice

They have the power to save the world

And they have been betrayed.

The world is on the brink of destruction. Resources are running out, and international conflict has escalated in their decline. The environment is under catastrophic strain and the future of the planet is uncertain.

As the world declined, a new force has emerged: super humans walk in secret amongst us, little more than urban legends and whispered myths. Seeking to dominate the course of the geo political landscape, the remaining world powers have engaged in a secretive Cold War to uncover these Post Human individuals and control their incredible powers.

One such individual is Samuel Heller, a city salary man who discovers he may be indestructible, and soon becomes a highly sought after prize between conflicting espionage agencies. Faced with the end of his life as he knows it and desperate for answers, Sam is quickly recruited by a clandestine organisation operating out of Europe

Joining a team of like minded post humans, Sam begins a new life in an amoral conflict that exists in the blurred secret world in the backstreets and shadows of the every day life he previously knew. Things quickly go awry however, as the team is betrayed, one of their own captured and the trust they lived by is destroyed.

Forced underground and far beyond everything they’ve ever known, the team must embark on a quest for revenge, survival, retribution and, most importantly, answers.

hm.

Working on the pitch/ concept for my comic. I'm trying to capture the mood and basic story- it's going to be a kind of dark, fast paced spy thriller with super powers.

Pitch for POST

They are spies in a world on the precipice

They have the power to save the world

And they have been betrayed.

The world is on the brink of destruction. Resources are running out, and international conflict has escalated in their decline. The environment is under catastrophic strain and the future of the planet is uncertain.

As the world declined, a new force has emerged: super humans walk in secret amongst us, little more than urban legends and whispered myths. Seeking to dominate the course of the geo political landscape, the remaining world powers have engaged in a secretive Cold War to uncover these Post Human individuals and control their incredible powers.

One such individual is Samuel Heller, a city salary man who discovers he may be indestructible, and soon becomes a highly sought after prize between conflicting espionage agencies. Faced with the end of his life as he knows it and desperate for answers, Sam is quickly recruited by a clandestine organisation operating out of Europe

Joining a team of like minded post humans, Sam begins a new life in an amoral conflict that exists in the blurred secret world in the backstreets and shadows of the every day life he previously knew. Things quickly go awry however, as the team is betrayed, one of their own captured and the trust they lived by is destroyed.

Forced underground and far beyond everything they’ve ever known, the team must embark on a quest for revenge, survival, retribution and, most importantly, answers.

Reminds me too much of Wanted (the movie). Othersie ok. Hard to tell from synopses though! It al depends on events/writing.

Just finished reading League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: 1910.

I was an alright read, unlike the others I was not familiar with many of the new appearing characters (Only one I new immediately was Jack the Ripper)

It´s a good read but it all fell like it was written in preparation for something.

EDIT: Stupid me I just checked and this is just part 1 of 3 out of volume 3

Thematically it's about as far away from Wanted as I can take it. Structurally, I can't help draw closer because Wanted is a very cinematic bit of pacing and I'm trying to go that direction.

but no...Wanted is super powered Assassins obeying mystic instruction. This is black ops warfare between warring political factions and terrorism. Not sure how I got you confused :p

heh, you should read Wanted. It's a much better book than a film.

goes from 'amoral assassins' to "I never knew how much I hated the human race untill I had them milling around in my crosshairs'

dark, cynical, narcissistic and funny as hell. It's kind of Fight Club in spandex.

I keep meaning to read comics but my money is spent elsewhere. I've had Invincible on my "list" for so long I don't even want it anymore.

I want to get X-Men Forever or whatever that new series is called, so that might inspire me more.

*Decides to never read another Paj post ever* ;)

Joking apart, what does that sentence even mean. Seriously, your brain is an absolute wonder I don't know what you're talking about 60% of the time.

------

I really the like the pitch Danzo. A lot.

------

TWD #61

Dat shit be messed up....but.....

NEXT ISSUE WILL BE TEH SHITZ. I hope we get introduced to the actual stalkers at least a little bit.

9/10 (obviously)

*Decides to never read another Paj post ever* ;)

Joking apart, what does that sentence even mean. Seriously, your brain is an absolute wonder I don't know what you're talking about 60% of the time.

Just that my initial "YEAH!" feeling is gone. I'm more interested in X-Men atm. I wasn't particularly impressed by Wolf-Man really, and although I know they're two different things, It didn't make me go "YEAH!" again.

I saw Ultimate Collection 2 and 3 in Forbid' today. First time seeing them in a shop. Not 1 though. Had it been there...

Just that my initial "YEAH!" feeling is gone. I'm more interested in X-Men atm. I wasn't particularly impressed by Wolf-Man really, and although I know they're two different things, It didn't make me go "YEAH!" again.

I saw Ultimate Collection 2 and 3 in Forbid' today. First time seeing them in a shop. Not 1 though. Had it been there...

Well I personally love Wolf-Man but it certainly isn't as popular as Invincible. And you could call Invincible a slow burner. It takes a short while to get amazing, but if you invest with it....

.....the bejeesus fucking Christ.

PS Wolf-Man volume 2 is out. Maybe you'll like it better. Its cheap/.

-----------------

I finished Construct! Finally! :o

The paint job is certainly not my best but wow I'm pretty happy with her. She's absolutely huge. :)

Constructmodel1jpg.jpg

OH! I forgot to say. They actually had the Unwritten. 50p ghet.

Well I personally love Wolf-Man but it certainly isn't as popular as Invincible. And you could call Invincible a slow burner. It takes a short while to get amazing, but if you invest with it....

.....the bejeesus fucking Christ.

PS Wolf-Man volume 2 is out. Maybe you'll like it better. Its cheap/.

-----------------

I finished Construct! Finally! :o

The paint job is certainly not my best but wow I'm pretty happy with her. She's absolutely huge. :)

Constructmodel1jpg.jpg

OH! I forgot to say. They actually had the Unwritten. 50p ghet.

She'd be 1000 times cooler if she were actually attached to the base, rather than to a flight stand...

I've only read the first few, but so far it's absolutely immense. Way better than Secret Invasion. Seeing Magneto as a frail father with a sick child was just so powerful.

in other news: Dark Avengers is so good. Frankly, I'm a little aroused by how good it is. I just love how much of a bunch of assholes they are.

I've only read the first few, but so far it's absolutely immense. Way better than Secret Invasion. Seeing Magneto as a frail father with a sick child was just so powerful.

in other news: Dark Avengers is so good. Frankly, I'm a little aroused by how good it is. I just love how much of a bunch of assholes they are.

It actually just gets better and better, the fact its set in the backdrop of genosha all the more so.

I just finished.

wowza.

Were you talking about Spiderman earlier? I thought he was incredibly written. Sometimes you forget how much he's lost and how that defines him then...seeing him have it all only to loose it again in his head. That was really powerful.

I hated when they removed Flight Bases. Killed a lot of it for me. However, it's SO large, it wouldn't matter if she was on the ground yeah. Same effect. (in the air)

She wouldn't stand up if she were just on the base.

Even if she did I would have flight standed her. I hated when they changed it, and flying figures look badass and look flying, when they are raised.

I just finished.

wowza.

Were you talking about Spiderman earlier? I thought he was incredibly written. Sometimes you forget how much he's lost and how that defines him then...seeing him have it all only to loose it again in his head. That was really powerful.

Spiderman yes,but i was also talking about when magneto kills quicksilver, i loved that bit

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!