• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Hmm, i can't remember where i read this, but spider-mans gonna start to focus on norman this time, and examine how the relationship between him and spidey has changed.

Although having read the latest avengers i'd say it's still a kill kill relationship.

I love!

I always loved the 90's X-Men. And whenever I think about writing a joke mini-series, I set it just during my favourite period in time, ignoring everything after it.

Come. The. Fuck. On.

X-MEN_1image_big.jpg

Just grabbed Invincible Iron Man #13 today.

Enjoyable as ever. I'm liking the way they're stripping the tech backwards every issue- it's quite the turn around; after intimately showing stark at the peak of his powers in the first arc of the series, the only way was down, really.

The one thing I don't like is the colourists way of doing faces. The whole series has been rendered in a , generally, pretty sexy 'painted' look but when it comes to faces the technique seems to loose the finer details. Something isn't quite right when Normon Osbourne and Tony stark both look about 25.

got my #60 of Invincible through the post, love that cover :)

also completed my collection of hardbacks as well :)

Nice one. :)

I finally got The Avengers FCBD, and thought it was awesome. Oliver Copiel is one of the most talented artists working right now. I'd say hes Marvels best artist in fact.

The issue was awesome I felt, he draws a mean Venom, and

Thor owning Normie

Bitch has got some shit coming to him one day. :)

I hope this (assumably) return of Steve Rogers stuff will spark a new Avengers book, and the proper reuint-ation of Thor, Cap and Iron Man to take down Normie and his cronies.

Is it me or do other people see norman hanging around for a good year or so?

Also, the guy is freaking everywhere, i love it! he's up against the x men next, he's been in deadpool, thunderbolts (duh), ff, iron man, cabal, avengers...oh and spiderman

well isn't his 'dark reign' shtick this year's summer hoe down? I suppose he'll be gone by the end of the season.

edit: I'd like to see Stark take him down. It'd be fitting, seeing as Norman usurped him in the first place after Secret Invasion.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!