N-Europe

UK

My pulls.

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #35 $2.99

WALKING DEAD #60 (MR) $2.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #591 $2.99

MOON KNIGHT #29 $2.99

PUNISHER #4 DKR $2.99

UNCANNY X-MEN #508 $2.99 (WTF....I swear 507 was only last week)

WOLVERINE NOIR #1 (OF 4) $3.99

INVINCIBLE #61 $2.99

INVINCIBLE HC VOL 04 ULTIMATE COLL $34.99 ZOMMMFFFGGGZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #592 $2.99

AVENGERS INITIATIVE #23 DKR $2.99

KICK ASS #6 (MR) $2.99

MIGHTY AVENGERS #24 DKR $2.99

NEW AVENGERS #52 DKR $3.99

Wow. Can't believe UC4 will actually be out. I'ma hit it asap, though I doubt my comic shop'll actually get it in this week.

If you comment, spoiler tag. Don't want people to even know this is a Heroclix and this tempt them to look and thus spoil the big twist in 51, but yeah. Apart from his skin tone is a little dark....how awesome am I?!?!?!

AngstromLevyGallery1.jpg

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Of Invincible? I've only got from like...issue 44ish. But the ultimate collections are easily the best format with intros, loads of sketches, nice big hardback, nice covers, colours etc. They're easier to read too, as opposed to having to go through x many boxes of comics etc blah blah.

What does? The book itself, or the fact that I get both singles and it?

Well the book too, but the fact that you have them all, and I'm not sure the sketches/foreword (based on my own experience) would justify the price.

But I suppose if you have the money and it bears rereading, it's worth it.

I've still not started it yet. It just perturbs my sensibilities to spend £20 on it. Although I spent £25 in a flash on my Bat For Lashes hoodie. :heh:

Well the book too, but the fact that you have them all, and I'm not sure the sketches/foreword (based on my own experience) would justify the price.

But I suppose if you have the money and it bears rereading, it's worth it.

I've still not started it yet. It just perturbs my sensibilities to spend £20 on it. Although I spent £25 in a flash on my Bat For Lashes hoodie. :heh:

I can understand it. Its a lot of dosh for sure, but as you said you laid £25 on Bats for Lashes in a flash (heh Flash) this is a similar kind of thing.

Picture it though, you're thinking "Oh crap, when did X happen in Invincible" you either flick through 4 volumes or you flick through 48 issues, all of which in their own bagged and boarded home and (in my current case) scattered everywhere.

The UC's are just fucking lovely.

I don't even think a day has passed since I got mine when I havn't looked at them. Not even joking. But I am so obsessed with Invincible as you know.

I'm thinking about buying another Heroclix for my car. Already got purple ring Eve in there. Plus I wanna paint Invincibles new costume.

Blah blah blah. You should buy it now if you can afford it.

I'm just in the middle of painting Wolf-Man. He's looking mightily impressive. :)

I can understand it. Its a lot of dosh for sure, but as you said you laid £25 on Bats for Lashes in a flash (heh Flash) this is a similar kind of thing.

Picture it though, you're thinking "Oh crap, when did X happen in Invincible" you either flick through 4 volumes or you flick through 48 issues, all of which in their own bagged and boarded home and (in my current case) scattered everywhere.

The UC's are just fucking lovely.

I don't even think a day has passed since I got mine when I havn't looked at them. Not even joking. But I am so obsessed with Invincible as you know.

I'm thinking about buying another Heroclix for my car. Already got purple ring Eve in there. Plus I wanna paint Invincibles new costume.

Blah blah blah. You should buy it now if you can afford it.

I'm just in the middle of painting Wolf-Man. He's looking mightily impressive. :)

You've proven several lovely points.

I have about a tenner in my account atm anyway. LOLWhoops. I also need to actually pay chair for buying my concert tickets. *ponders*

I got my Clix on, didn't know we got them over herer until reading the psots about the Skrull Invasion at Poundland, they do love a bargin thosde skrulls >>

anyway, god knows what these are like but I got:

Ironman

Punisher

Hercules

Energizer

Adam Warlock

Super Skrull Avenger

Ringmaster

Clea

Captain Mar-vell

Yellowjacket skrull pym

Is there a Deadpool in this series?

I got my Clix on, didn't know we got them over herer until reading the psots about the Skrull Invasion at Poundland, they do love a bargin thosde skrulls >>

anyway, god knows what these are like but I got:

Ironman

Punisher

Hercules

Energizer

Adam Warlock

Super Skrull Avenger

Ringmaster

Clea

Captain Mar-vell

Yellowjacket skrull pym

Is there a Deadpool in this series?

Not in that set, but there is in Heroclix. In...Mutant Mayhem. Probably find a cheap one easily. (If I had a spare I'd offer it but I only have my precious painted veteran) not well painted as he was one of my first, but alas thats the sitch.

Super Skrull Avengers is good.

What does the dial signify?

Heroclix is a game, and its all played via the dials, with movement, attack, defence, damage and range. You click it down, and as your character takes damage the dial might change.

E.g. Hulk gets stronger, Batman adapts to situation. Stuff like that.

HEll I don't even know who the bloody Ringmaster is, saw him and i'm like WTF o0

Anywhere else we can buy these clix? Wouldn't mind trying to get Deadpool and a few faves...might be best to ebay the ones on their own, but I like the surprise of opening boxes up, so fun.

HEll I don't even know who the bloody Ringmaster is, saw him and i'm like WTF o0

Anywhere else we can buy these clix? Wouldn't mind trying to get Deadpool and a few faves...might be best to ebay the ones on their own, but I like the surprise of opening boxes up, so fun.

Not sure where has boosters, havn't checked recently, but best sites are.

http://www.iguk.co.uk

http://www.psi-soft.co.uk

http://www.jaffasworld.com / .co.uk

http://www.ebay.co.uk

Deadpool is in "Mutant Mayhem"

Well it's in comic shops etc, but as a product, it's in limbo. The company that made it previously went tits up ASAIK, and it's waiting for a confirmed new producer.

Therefore a lot of the old stock are in Pound shops. In my one in town, DC Heroclix: Origin are there, and in the one Happenstance goes to, it's Marvel Heroclix: Secret Invasion.

Look around comic shops and if not, pound shops. I'd recommend you go to the website and look for your favourites though. (Bearing in mind, the earlier sets are technically rubbish against most figures from newer sets)

Yeah, anything that came before Sinister is practically not worth having anymore.

Armor Wars?!

And Legacy are still good.

I'd say anything before Legacy/Armor Wars aren't competitive, and those that are, are exceptions.

Armor Wars?!

And Legacy are still good.

I'd say anything before Legacy/Armor Wars aren't competitive, and those that are, are exceptions.

How will Lorelei, Spider-puss and Black King ever forgive me!?

If you play competitively. And I'd say a lot of them are still highly viable.

Ever seen Rookie Blizzard?

Yeah, but he gets hit once then he's got 6 attack and 13 defense.

Like, really pointless...

Realistically, I adore Unleashed as a set, and it has the air of unbeknownst shite. As though the characters assume they're great.

Maxima thinking her defence is so unbelievable.

I always defend Unleashed since it has greats like Shade and Batgirl. AND SILVER SWAN.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!