• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Spend £12 and get it from the Play.com sale, then use a program to convert it to iTunes/iPod format.

Oh my lord! I don't even want it on my ipod that much, I just thought that was good price!

Oh wait, I tried signing up to Play.com this morning and it wouldn't let me. I entered my card number and it told me it wasn't valid. (Which I know it is, having bought from this very morning)

I assume my card isn't one they accept? Annoying. Might try again.

Oh my lord! I don't even want it on my ipod that much, I just thought that was good price!

Oh wait, I tried signing up to Play.com this morning and it wouldn't let me. I entered my card number and it told me it wasn't valid. (Which I know it is, having bought from this very morning)

I assume my card isn't one they accept? Annoying. Might try again.

Word. Play is bad ass. I cant believe anyone wouldn't be a member of Play anyway.

Word. Play is bad ass. I cant believe anyone wouldn't be a member of Play anyway.

I joined up, what happened next is in the PYP thread.

Turns out they don't want spaces between the numbers in your card number. ::shrug:

I might hold off on Invincible for now. I do want to get into it, but £20 for it is (probably amazing value) too much for for something I'll breeze through very quickly. (At the moment)

I'm about to write a review of Invincible. I'm in conflict to weather I should write a review of a purchasable volume, or the whole series. Having read so much, it's hard to break off and write about one piece.

also: I have a theory about where Kirkman might be going with Invincible #61-70 or beyond.

I think the Viltrimites are coming to Earth. I think they're coming soon and I think Humanity is going to invite them. With so many cities destroyed, so many heroes dead, their offer of Utopia from a while back seems logical. I could even see Invincible becoming the Viltrimite agent on the planet- Afterall, The Immortal called him the ruler of the planet when he travelled through time.

Thats an interesting theory. I'm very excited to see what happens. I have thought that theres

technically speaking three massive threats....The Viltrumites, Conquest (the whatever he is thats happening in the next 3+ issues) and the Sequids. They could potentially all be resolved in one storyline? Who knows, but yeah thats not an amazing idea because it also vanquishes three major things blah blah.

Its very exciting to wonder what the FUCK is gonna happen.

so: Conquest theory?

Viltrumite Agent sayeth I. It has to be Invincible's 'replacement' coming to Earth. Gonna be a major bust up obviously, and it'll be the first time 'vince has fought an adult Viltrumite alone since #12! Nolan saved him on the mantis world, but with almost all the heroes down after fighting in #60, there is nobody else!

I think he'll loose too. Earth may well surrender. if it happens, I called it!

of course, there's a certain somebody missing their wife who could turn up at any time ;)

looks like a glove to me. Also, Viltrumites aren't above cybernetics. Also- paradoxical time suicide right after a dimension hopping super villain? nah. Not gonna happen. Also, a Viltrumite agent is coming. That's a fact. When was always up in the air but 'Conquest' as a word has an imperialistic edge that brings to mind neo fascist super men. also, Nolan is coming home and it would definitely be the best way to do it if he had to save the world again and become the hero he used to be.

I hope Eve doesn't die. I'm all for dramatic deaths but there's such a thing as killing of your best supporting character being A Really Fucking Shit Idea.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!