Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

oooh sounds good.

man, the last few bits in book 8 were crazy shit. The bit with ...

Kate, Ray and Rex

:cry:

that was mental. I really didn't expect that.

The Sequids were ace too. Very cool.

prediction: The Immortal is going to turn in to a badguy. I can see him blaming the spooks for Kate's death and, with his wounded ego from the mars attack, he might go a bit loco. hmm. Don't tell me if I'm right!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

About ReZ sending the paper copies to Dan, ReZ said to me earlier ''probably more risky lending them to you to be honest'' made me lol that I am more of a liabilty than the Royal Mail.

He was also asking me if I wanted to look at his comic in digital or analogue and then said ''Analogue is paper form right?''. Classic :)

About ReZ sending the paper copies to Dan, ReZ said to me earlier ''probably more risky lending them to you to be honest'' made me lol that I am more of a liabilty than the Royal Mail.

He was also asking me if I wanted to look at his comic in digital or analogue and then said ''Analogue is paper form right?''. Classic :)

I'd say I was a bit more hesitant in finding the correct word for what I meant. I ummed and errred, but your retelling of the story gives a nod to comedical effect, so on this occasion I will allow it and appreciate the alterations.

I'd say I was a bit more hesitant in finding the correct word for what I meant. I ummed and errred, but your retelling of the story gives a nod to comedical effect, so on this occasion I will allow it and appreciate the alterations.

lol, meh, that was all I remembered. Thank you for allowing it :heh:

I will start reading Invincible next month. I'm not buying more BSg until season 4 in all together in one, so until then, I'm'a spend the money I've been in need of the last few months on Invicible and other such fun things.

One by one we need to convert all forum members on N-Europe into Invincible readers

This. This is what has to happen.

Project Invincible.

We should all club together to buy the first two volumes as TPB's and then everyone has to send it onto another member of NE and so on and so forth.

I-Europe. It has a ring to it. Much like my bagel post.

---------------

Dan ; Generic tip when you do get into TWD, (not that you would specifically do it anyway) but try to avoid the front covers. Particularly volume 8, as it spoils things, but yeah its only really volume 7 and 8 that could spoil anything at all, but yeah. Thats fine etc blah blahji.

----------------

My mate did this.

MS_Paul_01.jpg

I can't decide whether that drawing is meh... or fucking amazing. It has qualities of both.

Either way, it's lovely as a cover.

Oh yeah, I might as well say - it really annoys me how "skinny" the S and A are in the word CAST.

Obviously not a massive issue, but it detracts slightly.

I can't decide whether that drawing is meh... or fucking amazing. It has qualities of both.

Either way, it's lovely as a cover.

Oh yeah, I might as well say - it really annoys me how "skinny" the S and A are in the word CAST.

Obviously not a massive issue, but it detracts slightly.

In agreement.

His arms are very annoying, when the face and legs are good.

And I still don't like the Cast name. But It's growing. I still imagine a bandage, or the caste system in India.

---

The librarian finally gave me Maus. Been desperate to read it for ages.

ReZ, that is amazing! :D who did it? Who has this talent?!

Agreed about his arms, obviously meant to me muscular but his left arm looks like it has a tumour.

Is that a snakes head next to his belt buckle?

Haha, it does look a bit like the dude from Jungle Book. Whatisname...Boa?

Tis' Mike. (Aquafire, Paj/Chair)

You will meet him soon. Now it would seem you have an ice breaker.

"You're the one who draws tumour arms"

"Right. ReZ, you were going to introduce me to your other friends...."

LOL"!

I don't think he'll be the artist. I havn't even asked him tbh. I would need to see moar of his stuff, but it certainly wouldn't be bad for the book. Needs to be a bit more refined maybe, but no it is excellent.

I might see. That'd be nice. "Mad Mikes" reunited. We used to semi-come up with shit in school lol, but never got very far with anything.

I asked him to do a pic of Dracula so that'll be coming soon.

Haha, it does look a bit like the dude from Jungle Book. Whatisname...Boa?

Tis' Mike. (Aquafire, Paj/Chair)

You will meet him soon. Now it would seem you have an ice breaker.

"You're the one who draws tumour arms"

"Right. ReZ, you were going to introduce me to your other friends...."

LOL"!

Haha! you realise I have to say that to him now?.. got to be done.

But I doubt we'll need ice breakers to be honest, not when we have you to mock! :wink:

Haha! you realise I have to say that to him now?.. got to be done.

But I doubt we'll need ice breakers to be honest, not when we have you to mock! :wink:

I cannot accept this.

Read Invincible? Like it? Pretty messed up eh. Also genius how it links to that issue.

Spoiler boxz.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!