• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Got a question for the Green Lantern readers among us.

Do you guys actually like Hal Jordan? Ive just been thinking about it lately and while ive enjoyed the book since Rebirth and most of the stories, as a character I actually find him quite bland. This isnt the usual Hal Vs Kyle thing either because I never read GL before Rebirth.

Yeah John is boring for my personal tastes.....all he seem to has is THE ARMY ANGLE LOLZZZ.

Kyle is decent, but Guy is the best by a country mile, not just because of his distinctive attitude and personality, but the morals and such that have been a focus in Emerald Warriors adds a hell of a lot of awesomeness and depth to him IMO.

Overrated as hell.

Its very good/......but people were saying how amaaazzzinnggg the action scenes were and how much new stuff he bought to the table in terms of poses and such. I only really noticed one scene like that which was the helicopter bit. The rest was fine/meh. But he is very talented.

Tony Moore and Rick Remender? It'll be fucking immense. About to read Spidey in a minute.

Gonna play MVC3 first though. :D

Proper post at weekend but New Ultimates VS Ultimate Avengers was FUCKING incredible. How the fuck does Leinil Yu do it? He is so good.

Best Ultimates issue since volume 2 IMHO.

Only thing that annoyed me about that issue was the Death of Spider-Man banner when it had nothing to do with it.

Well the overarching story will do, but I had a problem with the banner on the Spider-Man one. Unless that turns out to have something to do with it./

Actually that issue was awesome. Its getting good GOOD again!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!