Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

*cringe*

You can tell it'll be shit. I'd think that Spider-Man one that'd been in production for like a zillion years would be less awkward.

I'd rather just go and see Wicked.

Its not a musical. Its like Walking With Dinosaurs, but with Batman and Robin and villains and co.

I.e. totally fucking badass.

IN OTHER NEWS

Marvel/Disney/ABC announced a third Marvel live-action-tv-show-is-in-development.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

This makes me sad, its been an amazing series IMHO.

And I'm not just biased because I have some of the gorgeous artwork.

Hulks face.

1289329378.jpg

Avengers needs a new artist so they can do alternating arcs or something. This is just dreadful, and ruining what could be a pretty cool arc. Don't see why I should have to pay a premium price for sub par artwork.

That face looks fine and in place within the context of his art. I do think his peak was his Spider-Man stuff (particularly with JMS), but then inking can make or brake many an artist. It could be a different inker.

JRJR is such a strange one - I both really like it, and am indifferent to it at the same time.

Yeah man that was awesome. Really, really strong start.

This is probably the best status quo in Spider-Man in years and yet before it's even begun we got that stupid 'Death of Spider-Man' promo that I can only guess is going to break most of the awesome ideas in this set up. Fuck that.

Yeah man.

This is always what I wanted for Peter Parker. BND was retrogressive in that it stripped Parker of his genuinely adult life- no public identity, no marriage, no Avengers status, no profile. He returned to being a juvenile while Spider-Man was returned to being a 'menace' and had no status in the super human community.

This changes all that again- he's in a job that actually fits his character, he's back in The Avengers (as a leader, too!) shoulder to shoulder with Tony Stark and Reed Richards and with all the gadgets and money coming his way, Spider-Man is back to the big leagues he touched on with the Iron Spider suit too.

Yes!

Nearly ordered the Amazing Spider-Man JMS Ultimate Collection Book 5 today (may still do knowing me), its a shame the end of it obviously has One More Day ruining it but overall I really did enjoy JMSs run on Spider-Man. Along with Ultimate Spider-man it was one of the comics that got me back into single issues all those years ago. Amazingly though I think I started with Sins Past so im suprised I carried on!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!