• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I didn't even know issue 2 was out. I read issue 1 and thought it was pretty good. The art obviously is great.

I'm a fan of the Astonishing titles, the X-Men comics I look foward most to every month are Astonishing X-Men (which is always delayed from what I've heard) and Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis.

Few of mine has Titan on it, and it does make it look less stunning. *goes to check*

All-Star Batman, We3, Peter David's Supergirl etc. Though Supergirl feels classier having the titan sign, cause they've put it in the same font as the rest of the cover design, and it fits nicely.

Looks like ive been lucky then. I went back through my amazon buys and quite a few are Titan books and not one has Titan on the spine (apart from Teen Titans :p )

If you go to http://forbiddenplanet.com/ they actually specify if its Titan or DC and have both occassionally. Its gonna be harder though with Titan being the UK publisher for DCs books so you have to find sites that import instead of waiting for UK release if you dont want to take the risk.

hmm the only ones I have that have Titan on the spine are Batman: Year One and Dark Knight Returns, all my Green Lantern trades have DC Comics on them and they've been bought from all different sites/shops (Waterstones, Amazon, Forbidden Planet)

Hmmm, maybe it's just the graphic novel type ones that are like it then, because my Green Lantern ones I got off ebay and they have DC but Arkham Asylum and Red Son from Amazon and WH Smiths don't have it. I just assumed the guy I bought them off from ebay had got them as imports or something :\

I'll read that. As I mentioned, I'm loving the Astonishing concept. There's like 5 books a months about Thor and I can't bear the thought of trying to understand what's going on (as I'm not THAT interested). I just love concise things these days, things that are whole.

I can't look at so many mutants in one place in normal X-Men, Astonishing gives me sweet release. Though I question why Armour is a team member there but kinda ignored in the main comics.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!