• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Red Robin is Tim Drake so yeah hes good. Its not hard to get into. Basically it starts off in issue #1 with him being the only one believing that Bruce Wayne is still alive, he goes around the world for a while looking for proof...then I missed some issues and hes back in Gotham now interacting with the Bat family again.

EDIT: Oops, misunderstood what you meant by good. :p

Its actually not that important, just:

Batman watching Superman on his walk. Im more intruiged than anything because I assume it must be Bruce not Dick

Just read the new comic, Morning Glories. I think its suprisingly good so if any of you guys see it, give it a read. Paj you may especially like it as it mentions Morrison and The Invisibles.

Its about a boarding school but I dont wanna say more than that. Thats all I knew going into it so I think it made the suprises better.

Spoilers last page plz as I'm not going to subject myself to a Superman book. :p

You haven't read All-Star Superman, have you? You're awful. Read it. You know I'm not a big Superman fan, but it's brill. And I'm not saying that in Morrison fanboy mode.

Messiah CompleX and Final Crisis came through the post today - yay. Also started the Psylocke tpb I bought, but started with the bonus feature of the issues showing how she became asian. So confusing, but I eventually got an answer from CBR forums...turns out the whole deal with Kwannon was a retcon? Never knew that. I think that was probably a better explanation...Claremont just doesn't really explain it here, apart from vague hints that Mojo helped change her. But then Wolverine and Jubilee don't comment on the fact she suddenly has a Japanese face.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!